Author Topic: Destroy illegal downloaders' computer  (Read 2023 times)

paulmer

• Kudos: 0
Destroy illegal downloaders' computer
« Reply #45 on: 6 July 2003, 00:07 »
EVERY 1 WHO HAS 2 USE MICROSOFT PRODUCTS DOWNLOAD THEM....IF WE WANT MICROSOFT 2 COLLAPSE WE NEED 2 SPRED THE WORD THAT IT IS BLOAT WARE AND ALL DAT EXTRA EVIL SHIT!!!!!!!!!

paulmer

« Reply #46 on: 6 July 2003, 00:14 »
IF THEY BMAKE A LAW FORBIDDING USEAGE OF FIRE WALLS OR SOME SHIT LIKE GUESS WAT IM GONNA DO??
FUCK THE LAW'S!  WAT R THEY GONNA DO FUCKIN ARREST ME. OH COME ON THAT IS SOOO GAY ADN SOO PATEIC I AM STARTIMNG 2 THINK THAT LIVING ON SOME ISLAND ISNT SO BAD CAUSE THEN THEY COUILDENT FOR BID ME 2 USE FIRE WALLS AND P2P!

FUCK THE POLICEE COMIN STRAIGHT FROM THA UNDER GROUND!

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
« Reply #47 on: 6 July 2003, 00:25 »
Stop yelling, my ears are bleeding.

paulmer

« Reply #48 on: 6 July 2003, 00:32 »
fuck the laws! FUCK EM!  I WILL USE ALL THE ENCRYPTION AND FIREWALLS I WEANNA USE AND THE CONGERESS CAN KISS MY ASS!  HOW ARE THEY GONNA SEE IS WE ARE USEING IP MASKING TECH!  PROBALLY WITH A NOW SLEW OF ANTI-PRIVACY LAWS!  YA,  U KNOITS GONNA GO THAT WAS IF THEY COME OUT WIT THAT GAY ASS LAW! I BEET IN LIKE 10 YRS IF YOU WANT 2 GO 2 A GOD DAMN WEB SITE THE US IS GONNA BE WATCHING U AND I BET IN LIKE 25 YRS THERE WILL BE A LAW MAKING ALL OS MAKERS 2 PUT KEY LOGGERS ON ALL NOW COMPUTERS SO THEY CAN TELL WHO IS A TERRORIST.  OH COME ON OMG WAT % OF PEOPLE IN THE US DO YOU THINK IS a terrorist....like %0.00000001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFFG AND DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT HACKING PROGRAM THE FBI HAS MADE UNDER PROTECTION OF THE PATROIT ACT THAT IS A KEY LOGGER AND SHIT AND IOT TRAVELS AROUND THREW WEAMIL... U GUYZ MAY HAVE SOME GAY ASS FBI KEY LOGGER ON YOUR COMP AND YOU DONT KNOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE US IS GETTIN WORSE IN WORSE!

Laukev7

• VIP
« Reply #49 on: 6 July 2003, 00:54 »
If you used a sensible operating system (like Mac OS, for example) instead of that Windows rubbish operating system, you wouldn't have to worry about these issues. And ease it on the caps, will you? It's very annoying.

Stryker

• VIP
  • Kudos: 41
« Reply #50 on: 6 July 2003, 01:05 »
quote:
Originally posted by suselinux:
ha ha

yeah they wanted to ban anything that would mask an IP

ie. firewalls, routers, linux, some versions of bindoze

routers? ha, the whole internet would be gone. Just to ping google i go through about 12 routers...

ShawnD1

• Kudos: 106
« Reply #51 on: 6 July 2003, 11:25 »
if they make routers and proxies illegal, the entire computer world will collapse. there are simply not enough IPs to support all the world's demanded and already owned IPs. the way the current system works, an office building like Microsoft can have just 1 IP going into a proxy and it feeds several thousand computers. think of the problems there would be if every single one of thoe computers needed its own IP. the state of california alone could take all the world's IP addresses.

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
« Reply #52 on: 7 July 2003, 11:55 »
quote:
Originally posted by paulmer:
fuck the laws! FUCK EM!  I WILL USE ALL THE ENCRYPTION AND FIREWALLS I WEANNA USE AND THE CONGERESS CAN KISS MY ASS!  HOW ARE THEY GONNA SEE IS WE ARE USEING IP MASKING TECH!  PROBALLY WITH A NOW SLEW OF ANTI-PRIVACY LAWS!  YA,  U KNOITS GONNA GO THAT WAS IF THEY COME OUT WIT THAT GAY ASS LAW! I BEET IN LIKE 10 YRS IF YOU WANT 2 GO 2 A GOD DAMN WEB SITE THE US IS GONNA BE WATCHING U AND I BET IN LIKE 25 YRS THERE WILL BE A LAW MAKING ALL OS MAKERS 2 PUT KEY LOGGERS ON ALL NOW COMPUTERS SO THEY CAN TELL WHO IS A TERRORIST.  OH COME ON OMG WAT % OF PEOPLE IN THE US DO YOU THINK IS a terrorist....like %0.00000001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFFG AND DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT HACKING PROGRAM THE FBI HAS MADE UNDER PROTECTION OF THE PATROIT ACT THAT IS A KEY LOGGER AND SHIT AND IOT TRAVELS AROUND THREW WEAMIL... U GUYZ MAY HAVE SOME GAY ASS FBI KEY LOGGER ON YOUR COMP AND YOU DONT KNOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE US IS GETTIN WORSE IN WORSE!

i hate you.

rob.rice

« Reply #53 on: 18 July 2003, 10:33 »
HERE IS ONE POINT WHAT EVER KIND OF VIRUS THAT WOULD USED TO DO THIS WILL NOT RUN ON LINUX OR FREE BSD

Kupotek

• http://kupotek.dyndns.org
« Reply #54 on: 20 July 2003, 02:23 »
chill on the caps, we're not friggin blind.  Thankyou.
"The only thing that is impossible is the possibility of impossibility" KittySafe Ntwrk.

slvadcjelli42

« Reply #55 on: 20 July 2003, 21:47 »
ShawnD1, Stryker, that's definitely the biggest reason this whole thing wouldn't work (assuming they made it "illegal to use anything that hides an IP," and not something considerably more selective); this would make me a criminal for sharing my internet connection between my two PC's  :rolleyes:

Laukev7

• VIP
« Reply #56 on: 20 July 2003, 22:17 »
quote:
this would make me a criminal for sharing my internet connection between my two PC's  

As ridiculous as it is, some ISPs (i.e. Videotron) seem to think so.