Author Topic: If you do not feed the trolls they'll crawl back into their holes...  (Read 576 times)

Aaron Ni

• VIP
  • Kudos: 33
I said it once long ago and it worked, everyone got it.  Not it seems people have forgotten it.

Trolls come to a forum and feed on the responses their posts produce, they thrive on it like attention whores.  Most are simple minded and easily found, banned and never return.  Some keep coming back for no reason whatsoever...

But some are smart, they claim that they arent trolls and are being discriminated/oppressed against because they say things which are inflammatory.  The "I'm different, stop picking on me!" line...

Just stop feeding them.  Stop replying to their posts, don't dissect their replys because you're just playing into their slimy hands!

If you dont like what someone's posting just make your reply in a thread and completely ignore their post.  This can be hard at times though as some people will take the troll seriously and reply but in the end it's the most effective method against trolls.

This post has not attacked anyone, I ask for no replies, just read acknowledge and do not reply.

I repeat DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!

Mods of Lounge, I'll request that you lock this thread once you see it and delete any replies to it.

Aaron.
You know me.... really...