Author Topic: Zombie90210 bashing...  (Read 1257 times)

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #15 on: 18 November 2002, 02:38 »
Shit, I didn't know there were rules. I guess I could be banned as well. I'm sure I've broken a few. I always was a rebel though.  
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

rtgwbmsr

• VIP
  • Kudos: 0
    • http://www.akgames.net
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #16 on: 18 November 2002, 02:42 »
"The rules" were pretty much the reason that the first "GIMP the Zombie" thread was trashed.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #17 on: 18 November 2002, 02:46 »
Yeah, off course you have an oppinion, but a poll like The_Muffin_Man/B0b created is pretty useless because only staff members can decide if someone is banned in cooperation with the Webmaster...

Banning someone is a big thing... and it's too important to do it with one simple poll  

rtgwbmsr

• VIP
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #18 on: 18 November 2002, 02:53 »
quote:
Originally posted by Refalm:
Yeah, off course you have an oppinion, but a poll like The_Muffin_Man/B0b created is pretty useless because only staff members can decide if someone is banned in cooperation with the Webmaster...

Banning someone is a big thing... and it's too important to do it with one simple poll    

A) This isn't a simple poll. You have to support your point with something good.

B) My "Poll" as you call it is a general reflection on the general feelings of everyone. It's almost a tool for you mods if you are even considering removing Zombie.

I have notice something interesting. All of the mods are fence sitters, and all of the non-mods want him gone. With the exception of X11 of course, who tried to delete all of Zombie's posts.

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #19 on: 18 November 2002, 02:54 »
I agree that he shouldn't be banned. But if we drive him away, that's different. The best way to do this is ignore all his post as though they don't exist. Banned by intellect so to speak. He might as well be really banned if nobody acknowledges his existance. So, the maybe he'd take the hint and leave. But I agree and am against banning him. If we did that, we'd be no better than WindowsBS
Go the fuck ~

rtgwbmsr

• VIP
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #20 on: 18 November 2002, 02:57 »
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy James: Mac Commando:
I agree that he shouldn't be banned. But if we drive him away, that's different. The best way to do this is ignore all his post as though they don't exist. Banned by intellect so to speak. He might as well be really banned if nobody acknowledges his existance. So, the maybe he'd take the hint and leave. But I agree and am against banning him. If we did that, we'd be no better than WindowsBS

I disagree. Every attempt at this has had no effect. Banning WORKS.

Bazoukas

• Kudos: 140
    • http://whitehouse.com
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #21 on: 18 November 2002, 03:19 »
i am for "killing" his name. He posts the same subjects over and over again, he got answers that really owned him and he still keeps at it.
 At first was fun creaming his ass like the homophobic queer that he is, but now I dont even bother with his twatfuckface pile of horshit for brains that his mom gave him. I actually feel sorry for his mom if you ask me. 9 months and the end result was him? Thats a bummer.
Yeah

Stryker

• VIP
  • Kudos: 41
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #22 on: 18 November 2002, 03:35 »
Zombie hasn't destroyed any of my topics yet. But I've seen what he has done to others, on multiple occasions, and I think he should be gone. I haven't been here for very long, only a few months, I feel sorry for anyone who has had to put up with him longer than I have. But on a bit of a lighter note sometimes his comments, no matter how contridicting or undecided they may be, are at times entertaining. But he's not going to leave. He knows he's not welcome here, nobody likes him. Yet he stays around anyways. Hell, even unixsucks left. xp user seems to have gotten a bit more tolerant. But zombie is still here, not helping anyone, not caring that we don't want him. He's here for his own personal enjoyment and if he's banned he'll still find a way to get back in... anyways, i'm just going to stop. you can add me to the anti-zombie list though.

rtgwbmsr

• VIP
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #23 on: 18 November 2002, 03:46 »
quote:
Originally posted by Refalm:
That kind of thing (banning and stuff) will be discussed and decided in the private forums...

This is a MES staff only matter.

This is quickly pissing me off. It's a typical American-Democracy situation. When the general public wants something done, the people with power don't want to do it.

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #24 on: 18 November 2002, 03:47 »
I do think that the decision to ban someone should include the general population of the forum. of course the final decision is up to the mods and webmaster, but i think our voice should be heard.
I do see banning as rather serious though, maybe first we should ignore every post he makes. no replys, not even a mention of his name. it would take a while, but it might work. he might leave. im sure he is eating this thread up too, he is probably loving it that we all hate him and want him gone, which is going to make him stay.
if it came down to a vote, i am still voting "No on zombie". but maybe before that happens, we should seriousely try to make his stay here go completely unnoticed. ill do my part, ill even edit my previous replys to him.

Doctor V

Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #25 on: 18 November 2002, 06:02 »
He's been here longer than I, but keeps using the same arguements over and over again.  Argueing with him is like talking to a wall, as he ignores the best points made by others.  Now he has degreded to the level of a common troll.  Talking about nothing but his girls, expensive clothes, and gay bashing.  Trolls for the most part do what they do for attention.  I don't like the idea of banning people, they just find a way to come back.  Likely the only reason he is here anyways is for attention.  So I think the best thing for us to do is just ignore him.  Don't even respond to his posts.  If he stops getting his attention, maybe he'll leave.  I'm going to make an effort not to make any more posts mentioning his name or really talking about him in general.  I hope some other people will join me.

V

Zombie9920

• Kudos: 33
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #26 on: 18 November 2002, 08:01 »
Hmmm, it is nice to see that some of you people actually realize that the only reason Ilike to sling shit here is because I find it to be very entertaining. You don't see much shit slinging come out of me at other forums because it is no fun. The only reason it is fun here is because you people take it so damn seriously.

Anyhow, just try to ban me. I bet I'll be right back a minute after I realize I'm banned.      ;)    

BTW, I don't see how I can get under your guy's skin so badly. It isn't like I sit here and post all day long like the rest of you pathetic fucks.

To voidmain - You have been seeing a recent onslaught of what you would call childish posts because I've been forced to act that way. When you have a bunch of immature children flame the shit out of you in a childish manner it is only natural to return fire with childish flaming. ;P

(EDIT)I'm flattered to see that you people think of me so much that you actually start a few threads about me. You guys are too obsessed, really you are.

(EDIT2)As for the g/f and women issue. I've already posted a pic of me with my g/f and a few of her g/f's that I've so conveniantly had a piece of too. One of the members(B&W Cat I think) made a gimp pic of me that originally had me sitting on a bed next to a chick flipping off her girl friend(not girlfriend) with the camera. I'm assuming that B&W Cat has the original pic saved so he can easily look at it and see that there is a blonde haired chick sitting next to me on that bed(I have most of her cut out of the pic though).

If I really want to I can easily post more pics of me with other chicks too. The only reason I like to talk about getting pussy is because I know you dweebs don't get laid. You fuckers sit in front of your computer every minute that you aren't at work or school.

FYI, If I were gay I definatley wouldn't be pimping anti-gay sites in my sig and I wouldn't be hanging out with a bunch of differnt chicks every fucking day.

[ November 17, 2002: Message edited by: Zombie9920 ]

SpeeDFreaK

• Kudos: 109
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #27 on: 18 November 2002, 08:33 »
On the gay bashing issue; are you perfect Zombie? Seeing as you link to a website named "God hates fags", I will assume you know a little bit about what Jesus has said.

quote:
John 8:7: He who is without sin among you, let him {be the} first to throw a stone.

Are you without sin, Zombie? I will admit i'm not, which is why I try not to say anything derogatory in my posts, since it may backfire. If you are not without sin, change your sig, get rid of your rocks and go away.
"George Bush says 'we are losing the war on drugs'. Well you know what that implies? There's a war going on, and people on drugs are winning it! Well what does that tell you about drugs? Some smart, creative motherfuckers on that side."  --Bill Hicks

Zombie9920

• Kudos: 33
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #28 on: 18 November 2002, 08:35 »
Of course I sin. Who doesn't?

Quite frankly, I'm not even a very religious person. I just like using stuff like the bible to back up that being gay is wrong because nobody can debunk what the Holy Book says. ;P

[ November 17, 2002: Message edited by: Zombie9920 ]

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #29 on: 18 November 2002, 14:03 »
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy James: Mac Commando:
Well, it seems that the general consensus is that it's time for Zombie90210 to leave. Here's a few reasons why...

He probably has a small penis, because he constantly reminds us of how much he "satisfies" women. In the event he didn't notice... WE DON'T CARE. He really wants someone to believe that he's the shiznit in bed!

Your small dick bashing insults me mines only one day and 21 hours  :(