Author Topic: Zombie90210 bashing...  (Read 1253 times)

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
Zombie90210 bashing...
« on: 17 November 2002, 13:12 »
Well, it seems that the general consensus is that it's time for Zombie90210 to leave. Here's a few reasons why...

Zombie has a fixation with homosexuality, and "queer bashing". I'm not gay, and don't want to be, but I do have friends that are gay, bi, or lesbian. They're good people, and I take offense to Zombie's verbal attacks on gays and how he suggests physical violence toward them. Perhaps he should go join Osama bin Laden's terrorist sect, or the KKK, or the Moral Majority.

His "girlfriend" most likely doesn't exist. Her name is Rosie Palm. She looks like a man's hand. We know this to be likely because he talks about girlfriends all the time, instead of just mentioning it once the way most people would. "hey, factoid, I've got a g/f". No... it's all the time. We don't care, so stop telling us. the more you talk about her, the less we believe she exists.

He probably has a small penis, because he constantly reminds us of how much he "satisfies" women. In the event he didn't notice... WE DON'T CARE. He really wants someone to believe that he's the shiznit in bed!

My guitar could beat him up. It's a Fender Stratocaster. It's made of really hard wood. Hard wood is something Zombie knows nothing about, as I already pointed out. I really put this in here because I have a tripped out sense of humor. I find the concept of an inanimate object whipping his tail to be endlessly hilarious.

My amp could beat him up. He might spew mindless drivel, but my amp can do that too, and really loud. And it's big and if it fell on him, would hurt him.

Nobody likes him, not even Bill Gates. We don't like him. And since Bill Gates is nothing more than a man, just as we are, we can assume that Mr. Gates would want to sock Zombie right in the eye just as we do. Steve Jobs would kill him 'cos Steve is a ninja.

These are just a few things he likes to dwell on, so I figured I'd make big points of them so that he'd get all pissy... maybe pissy enough to BOG OFF.

I don't know how many great threads I've seen turn to shit because he comes along with his damned trolling and turns the whole thing into a shitslinging festival. The Clock Crew isn't even as bad. They come around and spew diarrhea of the mind and then they're gone. But Zombie is like... a zombie. He won't die. He won't leave.

As someone who's only been on the forums for a relatively short time, I've already figured out what would improve it tenfold. DO AWAY WITH THE ZOMBIE.

Oh yeah... let's hear stories of threads he's trashed over the past months. Let's not do any unfounded personal attacks. Just make observations based on facts that he puts forth. Don't draw conclusions... he gives us too much raw evidence for us to resort to that.

Example: Zombie dwells on homosexuality, hence, he's likely got some personal issues with homosexuality.

Don't do this: Zombie is a pedophile and rapes kids.

You can't prove it, so don't say it. I really just wanna discuss things he does to annoy us, and why he should leave.
Go the fuck ~

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
  • Kudos: 0
    • http://www.macrevolution.tk
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #1 on: 17 November 2002, 14:06 »
I remember around last April I made some updates to at the time what was my crappy site and started a thread inviting people to visit when suddenly Zombie attacked. I stayed up all night while Calum and I argued with Zombie over whether Apple was a monopoly. He kept giving us the same stupid argument over and over as we (especially Calum, who as I recall became quite angry) kept beating his arguments to protoplasm. The three of us went through two or three pages, paragraph after paragraph, of pure argument. After I left others started posting and Zombie mentioned his so-called "girlfriend" (whom everyone accused of not being a girl) and the thread degenerated into shitslinging the next day. The thread was funny to read through again.

I think Zombie may be one of those bitter nerds who got the shit beat out of him every day in second grade. Either that or he's a Daniel Carver sort of person (hick accent and the likes). Or maybe he's just conceted about the fact that he is telling the truth and he does have ten girlfriends and a twenty inch long hoho.

Either way, this forum is no place for him. When he's around (he seems to be attracted to stupid threads in the first place) there's no way to have an intelligent conversation.

I vote NO on Zombie.

[ November 17, 2002: Message edited by: Macman the barbarian ]

[ November 17, 2002: Message edited by: Macman the barbarian ]

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #2 on: 17 November 2002, 15:11 »
giving him all this attention will just make him stick around. if he goes, he goes of his own accord i say, and that's what we should be aiming for.

PS Jimmy James, please make your signature picture smaller, thank you.

[ November 17, 2002: Message edited by: [calum@localhost]$ ]

visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #3 on: 17 November 2002, 15:17 »
ay! I didn't realize it was so big.

I'll just nix it for now.
Go the fuck ~

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #4 on: 17 November 2002, 16:27 »
quote:
Zombie 9920: hey, factoid, I've got a g/f

I think he's gay, but doesn't admit it himself... I've seen it before, big musceled guys that can get any girl they want, and then threat her like an object. ("I've got a girlfriend", "I had sex with her all week", "What do you mean by Jeniffer? I got Mellisa now... Jeniffer got bored after a week")

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #5 on: 17 November 2002, 22:41 »
We've been trying to get rid of Zombie for a year now. He only comes here to make trouble. But yet when the subject of banning him comes up everyone says no, we don't want to ban anyone.
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #6 on: 18 November 2002, 01:28 »
out of pure personal hate for zombie, i want him banned. but i am really in no place to make such comments. i am a relatively new member, and havent established myself here yet. i would however, like to see him leave. i am going to do my part and just ignore every comment he makes. i dont remember a single post that was worth reading, so it will be quite easy to dismiss everyting he says. if we are voting. I vote NO on Zombie.

Pantso

• Kudos: 55
    • http://www.support-freesoftware.org
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #7 on: 18 November 2002, 01:39 »
I say NO to Zombie too. In fact I've already asked him in another thread if he's a masochist for coming back? I've also asked him what he hopes to achieve by coming here. As usual I didn't get a straight answer from him. Then again, who would expect anything straight from his Zombieness?     :D

rtgwbmsr

• VIP
    • http://www.akgames.net
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #8 on: 18 November 2002, 01:55 »
quote:
Originally posted by xyle. Mac Commando:
out of pure personal hate for zombie, i want him banned. but i am really in no place to make such comments. i am a relatively new member, and havent established myself here yet. i would however, like to see him leave. i am going to do my part and just ignore every comment he makes. i dont remember a single post that was worth reading, so it will be quite easy to dismiss everyting he says. if we are voting. I vote NO on Zombie.

The way he handles his problems with homosexuals is just not good. His arguments are excerises in futility, and no matter how well you prove your point, it has no effect. Definately closed minded.

Not to mention the countless threads that he has filled with off-topic shit. I have PM'ed him about it to no avail.

I have been here for a while (not as long as some others) and I agree completely with xyle. I want him gone by any means.

edit:

quote:
I say NO to Zombie too. In fact I've already asked him in another thread if he's a masochist for coming back? I've also asked him what he hopes to achieve by coming here. As usual I didn't get a straight answer from him.

Me too.

[ November 17, 2002: Message edited by: The_Muffin_Man/B0b ]

rtgwbmsr

• VIP
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #9 on: 18 November 2002, 02:11 »
The Official Zombie Tally Post (not a vote, almost a poll):

Get rid of Zombie: 7
The Muffin Man
Xyle
Panos
Macman
X11 (He did try to delete all of his posts...)
bazoukas
Stryker

Keep Zombie: 0

Undecided/Unclear: 5
Calum
Refalm
Void main
Tux
Jimmy James (For contradicting himself)

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #10 on: 18 November 2002, 02:18 »
That kind of thing (banning and stuff) will be discussed and decided in the private forums...

This is a MES staff only matter.

rtgwbmsr

• VIP
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #11 on: 18 November 2002, 02:26 »
We do have an opinion, you know

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #12 on: 18 November 2002, 02:29 »
I think the undecided column for me is accurate. Sometimes Zombie comes here with his dribble and it causes much debate which actually does bring out a lot of reasons why Microsoft sucks. But then there are times I just wish he were gone. Like with all the childish crap that's been going on the last couple of days. It really undermines this forum entirely, which is what I believe his goal is.
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

Pantso

• Kudos: 55
    • http://www.support-freesoftware.org
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #13 on: 18 November 2002, 02:34 »
quote:
Originally posted by The_Muffin_Man/B0b:
We do have an opinion, you know

I second that! I think we have a say in this as well. After all, we (along with the mods in this forum) have to tolerate Zombie's shitshooting every time we post something.

Let me clear something out. I'm generally against this whole "banning members" argument and I truly support freedom of speech. However, Zombie has already violated the terms of the forum to which he agreed upon when he first registered! Isn't that a good reason enough to ban his sorry ass?!

KernelPanic

• VIP
  • Kudos: 222
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #14 on: 18 November 2002, 02:34 »
I'm gonna take a seat on the fence with Void Calum and Refalm I think...
Contains scenes of mild peril.