Author Topic: 2002 annual meeting of shareholder  (Read 1105 times)

shuiend

• Kudos: 0
    • http://stuff4fools.topcities.com
2002 annual meeting of shareholder
« on: 6 November 2002, 01:05 »
hey i just wanted to tell u guys today is 2002 annual meeting of shareholder. i know this b/c i own shares of microshit and they sent me shit on it. On the front of the book i got form them it states my vote is important but in it they do not state anything that concerns what i want my vote to do. Like DIE. so why does my vote do anything when they are not asking what i would like to see the company do
you know its a bad day when you look more sober then usual

pkd_lives

« Reply #1 on: 6 November 2002, 01:28 »
Well we could just call you a scab, another shareholder living off of the hardworking man, and stealing his skills to feed the lazy and the pointless management, executives and the shareholders - in other words those who can't.

But I won't. Because it's too funny that M$ refuses to pay out it's dividends to share holders until all it's court cases are finished which means they know they are going to have to pay out big time soon, or they are lying about how much money they actually have. Hmmm...get their accounts investigated I say.  ;)
Tough - Adapt or die : Read The Fucking Manual.

Local Area Network in Australia: the LAN down under.

enigma

• http://www.geekmeister.net
« Reply #2 on: 6 November 2002, 10:40 »
quote:
Originally posted by wild_jester / BOB:
hey i just wanted to tell u guys today is 2002 annual meeting of shareholder.

dammit, where are the snipers when you need um?
Out of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. -Ozzy Osborne

mn- micro-nazism - from the post comparing Gates to Hitler. I did not make up this term, "micro-nazism", i merely use it.