Author Topic: 2 x 2 = ? Is it too complicated?  (Read 3818 times)

choasforages

• VIP
  • Kudos: 7
    • http://it died
2 x 2 = ? Is it too complicated?
« Reply #30 on: 31 January 2003, 02:16 »
and the way the labeled it. they want people calm, they want support, so use the euphimism "war on terrorism". this should have been called world war 3
x86: a hack on a hack of a hackway
alpha, hewlett packed it A-way
ppc: the fruity way
mips: the graphical way
sparc: the sunny way
4:20.....forget the DMCA for a while!!!

Pantso

• Kudos: 55
    • http://www.support-freesoftware.org
« Reply #31 on: 31 January 2003, 02:38 »
First of all, I think that these conspiracy theories are a bit farfetched. That however, does not mean that I agree with Bush's politics. As a matter of fact I'm totally against it for a variety of reasons and I've argued with a lot of people in these forums before about it.

Which brings me to the point I'm trying to make. I really don't think that these forums should be used as a ground for political confrontations. IMHO, that is not the reason these forums exist in the first place. Well, I really don't know. I may be wrong as well.  

cocoamix

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #32 on: 31 January 2003, 08:26 »
OK, just one more because it's so well-done:
http://www.fuckitall.com/bsh/#
  :D

[ January 30, 2003: Message edited by: cocoamix ]

Fett101

• VIP
  • Kudos: 85
    • http://fgmma.com
« Reply #33 on: 31 January 2003, 21:44 »
That is some wonderful editing.

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #34 on: 31 January 2003, 14:42 »
quote:
Originally posted by Panos:
Which brings me to the point I'm trying to make. I really don't think that these forums should be used as a ground for political confrontations. IMHO, that is not the reason these forums exist in the first place. Well, I really don't know. I may be wrong as well.      

it's

the

lounge!!!

you can talk about anything! if you don't want to discuss politics, don't. if nobody wants to discuss politics, then nobody will. that's called free speech.

as for that film, editing? isn't that what he actually said? no actually, he was talking in coherent sentences, they must have edited out a lot of the strange jibberish that bush loves to use when speaking publicly.
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Pantso

« Reply #35 on: 31 January 2003, 15:27 »
Correct but then again that was my opinion reflected on my previous post. It's really up to anyone to post anything they want in the lounge. What bothers me though is the lack of mature and constructive critisism in this kind of topics. Keep also in mind that I have been flamed in a past thread for my political beliefs.  

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
« Reply #36 on: 31 January 2003, 16:05 »
"This is the man who tried to kill my father"
-George Bush's pure hatered for iraq.

Sure, you reatards, (retard == ! voidmain) are bush bashing becauase you think he is evil. Bot you and voidmain have good points. (And the thing about the relgieons is bullshit, where do you think the money is going, and its okay to be atheist, but dont dictate other peoples ideas.)

Voidmains great wisdomic points:
* Saddam is a dictator, has the power that hitler did over germany (but he has iraq) and also might have nuculear weapons. Which needs to be stoped, millions could die if saddam hussain uses them. George Bush however is evengeful and also needs to be stopped, Osama bin laden is less biased.
* Most money going to the church, ect is for charity.

The retards great wisdomic points:
* There are innocent people in iraq who could be killed. We dont want them killed now do we, good point (untill you see the next bit).*
* If they had of shot down the 9/11 planes they could not have been sure of there path, and weather people would die. You retards are why it did not get shot down this is because if they shot it down you would have all been saying "Booo Bush, shot down a plane and killed 100 people" but because the goverment where afraid they let it fly because if they acted they would have been ridiculed. !

Voidmain 2 good, 1 bad.
Retards 2 bad. (If you let iraq have nukes then more people are going to be killed then the amount that will die in iraq.)

So please confer if you have a problem.

But i do not like bush, but we should not sit on our ass well iraq nukes the world!

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
« Reply #37 on: 31 January 2003, 16:07 »
quote:
Originally posted by void main:

I would rather go in and take him out than have any of the tons of unaccounted for Anthrax, VX, etc being unleashed on me.

So that would mean many iraqies die, how would you like it, if you where in your home making PITA bread and then a missile came threw your roof killing the 90 people in your house, all for a few "Americans".

But anyway they found out the 9/11 anthrax came from United States facilitys.

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #38 on: 31 January 2003, 16:56 »
panos, i get flamed for nearly EVERY political opinion i express on here, and i love it! i think political discussion is one of the better ways to promote community.

X11, i believe void main advocates a more covert operation. i am AGAINST bombing as they have NEVER once solved the problem any of the ninety or so times the US has used that tactic, but i totally agree that the best thing to do would be to arrange an illegal assasination of saddam in some way.

the reason this has not been done is that saddam makes it incredibly difficult to get any up to date intelligence on where he is. he constantly moves around to the most unusual places and hires a lot of lookalikes to hang around places publicly.

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
« Reply #39 on: 31 January 2003, 17:07 »
I know, but george bush is advocating blowing the place up. Bombing is bad, m'kay.

And whats this "Please remove this account" stuff on voidmains sig.

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
« Reply #40 on: 31 January 2003, 17:09 »
quote:
Originally posted by The Muffin Man:
To the first person:
Someone who died in the Pentagon attacks husband is going on a shitshuffling fest. Pretty much to answer questions like yours. I'd be curious to see what comes out of it. I agree with less-extreme versions of your opinions.
1) Bush is a war president. A war president makes war.
2) Bush wants oil & money.
3) The US gov't had plenty of prior warning about the attacks.
4) Bill Gates is an evil fuck.
5) Faith based funding is massive bullshit.

Void:
Chill! This is the lounge. I think we need a political discussion forum or something though. Either that, or you can mod the lounge to ax the posts you disagree with

Linux User & Flap:
I agree entirely

Bush & Gates:
We're coming!

1) Too right!
2) No, he wants to fix the economy in the US.
3) Really, where is this warning?
4) Bill Gates was brought up by his dad (lawyer) and Mother to be a bissnessman who played games with his friends that he was running a bissness. Theres the problem, Bill gates thinks life is a game.

cocoamix

« Reply #41 on: 31 January 2003, 17:36 »
Someone from the past pipes in:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #42 on: 31 January 2003, 18:00 »
quote:
If they had of shot down the 9/11 planes they could not have been sure of there path, and weather people would die. You retards are why it did not get shot down this is because if they shot it down you would have all been saying "Booo Bush, shot down a plane and killed 100 people" but because the goverment where afraid they let it fly because if they acted they would have been ridiculed. !
what's all this crap got to do with iraq?

3 buildings get attacked and the US government pins it on afghanistan, and then goes to war on iraq because of it? i agree saddam should go, but that logic is insane!

the main reason people are so frightened of these 'terror attacks' is that the terrorists had penknifes. not even that, in fact they had box cutting knives. a whole plane of people against three guys with box cutting knives and nobody did anything? THAT's why people feel really uneasy about this. they know that had it been them there, in amongst a whole planefull of people, they too would have allowed themselves to be dominated by a couple of guys with box cutting knives. the fear of the US people comes from within.

If a good portion of the people on that plane had fought back against the few guys with box cutting knives, the terrorists would have been easily dispatched. this is in fact what happened on the fourth plane. the people heard on their mobile phones what had happened at the trade centre and they realised that sitting in their seats quietly was going to get them killed just the same, so a few of them fought back. that's why the plane didn't reach its target.

Ironically it is the fear of the US people that caused this inability to fight back until it was too late, but it is that same fear that bush is using to try and make his people willing to march off to war. the only way fear can win a war is if the frightened side has MUCH bigger guns, and that's what this whole UN weapons inspectors thing is all about to Bush and Blair.

i know i will get flamed but i call it as i see it. that's how it is. i feel that my opinion is not coloured by personal involvement, my only anger here is that the leaders of some countries are willing to allow many innocents to be killed in nasty ways just to serve their own personal ends. if those leaders want to fight a war, i think they should be physically made to fight that war on the front lines.

[ January 31, 2003: Message edited by: Calum: Member # 81 ]

Pantso

« Reply #43 on: 1 February 2003, 16:17 »
Only two historical facts that show the Bush administration's hypocricy:

1- 1984: Iraq uses chemical weapons against Iran. Nobody seems to bother. Where were the Americans and the worldwide community back then?!

2- 1969-2002: 1969 was the year Sadam got hold of his country's fortune. Since then, Iraq, along with Turkey, have slaughtered so many Kurds in North Iraq, it's almost impossible to think of this genocide's extent. Again, nobody seems to bother.

Coincidence? No, if you consider that the US oil reserves will run out in about 10 years from now? Yes, you read correctly. Furthermore, if you also consider that Iraqi oil counts for about 15% of the worlwide oil market, I think you have your answer.

zooloo

• http://www.websteam.co.uk
« Reply #44 on: 1 February 2003, 21:48 »
quote:
Originally posted by Panos:
Only two historical facts that show the Bush administration's hypocricy:

1- 1984: Iraq uses chemical weapons against Iran. Nobody seems to bother. Where were the Americans and the worldwide community back then?!

Britain and the USA were selling him the technology and the chemicals for said weapons - that's where they were.

Germany was sorting the nuclear stuff.

quote:
2- 1969-2002: 1969 was the year Sadam got hold of his country's fortune. Since then, Iraq, along with Turkey, have slaughtered so many Kurds in North Iraq, it's almost impossible to think of this genocide's extent. Again, nobody seems to bother.

Bothered!  Of course they were.  After all The USA had spent a lot of money putting the Ba'ath Party into power - guys they could do business with.

Turkey and the Kurd - Turkey are our allies, our friends (For now at least) and it's not nice to go asking friends about a little bit of mass murder is it?

Anyway it's good for the economy.

zooloo
Open Source Software - What is the compelling reason to use anything else?