Author Topic: A couple of questions...  (Read 625 times)

<Agent1>

A couple of questions...
« on: 5 December 2001, 03:33 »
Is there major content to this site other than links and that file-removal tutorial? I can seem to find it...

Also, all of those files in that tutorial are completely harmless. What's wrong with keeping a cache of recently visited URLs? If you don't want those around, fine... But it's not like Microsoft access your computer to find out where you're surfing.

And another thing!!!  

Why bother deleting the swap file? All it does is supplement RAM, so what is the problem?

I hope this site isn't just a "mi8ctroosoft si teh suck!!!!!!", but actually has information that isn't FUD.

CommonSense

• VIP
  • Kudos: 0
    • http://www.microsuck.com
A couple of questions...
« Reply #1 on: 6 December 2001, 03:39 »
There isn't currently any "major content" to the site other than the links and the "Hidden Files" article right now, no.  After all, this site is the part-time hobby of one person.  I do want to add more content, and expand it some, but it tends to be on a "whenever I have time" basis.

As for the article itself, you may want to take the issue up with The Riddler (the author) directly.  He's just registered on the forums, and I'll create a message thread just to discuss that article, where you can do Q&A with him directly.