Author Topic: lets fade the RIAA  (Read 1707 times)

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
lets fade the RIAA
« on: 26 July 2003, 11:49 »
I'm back, and more pissed off, more insane, and more inane than ever.......

it's a good idea, really it is. we should all get together, even get the hated crackers on board for it... and really show those ass suckers what it's all about. let 'em know how appreciated they are.

then, we'll stomp on all the entertainment CEOs and board members faces with golf shoes, then beat them with chains, then dump them in garbage cans on the side of the street in Chicago, along with their ATM cards so that they can check their accounts and find out that they owe me A BILLION DOLLARS... and every time they pay some of it, they still owe me A BILLION DOLLARS.

I think that would teach them all a lesson. If you suck ass, then you suffer greivously.

I feel good about my plan and so should you! Let's save the world from the pigopolists!
Go the fuck ~

cahult

• VIP
  • Kudos: 182
lets fade the RIAA
« Reply #1 on: 26 July 2003, 12:09 »
Why only stomp on their faces with golf shoes? Let
"The gentleman is dead, the feminists killed him" Anonymous

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
  • Kudos: 0
    • http://www.macrevolution.tk
lets fade the RIAA
« Reply #2 on: 26 July 2003, 15:16 »
Or let's just inject em all with mercury.

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
lets fade the RIAA
« Reply #3 on: 26 July 2003, 15:44 »
oooooh! I like both. we'll start with the mercury injections, then move to electro-shock therapy... then we'll all enjoy a nice rugby match! Then the face mashings can begin!
Go the fuck ~

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
lets fade the RIAA
« Reply #4 on: 27 July 2003, 07:23 »
a couple more things. we should go for a new law that requires anybody that's ever been bothered by the RIAA to be made a king and given a cut of the industry's former riches

we'll also give away free music to everybody in the world, that way the pigopolists will see their precious "commercial business model" be MURDERED
Go the fuck ~

SpeeDFreaK

• Kudos: 109
lets fade the RIAA
« Reply #5 on: 1 August 2003, 11:07 »
Look guys, you're going about it all wrong. You walk into one of their board meetings with a couple of cattle prods or tasers. Do this with about 10 other people. Shock the sh*t out of them. Once they are unconscious, put them into the back of a pickup, preferrably hittin' switches to make the ride extra-uncomfortable for them. Take them to an undisclosed location with a tank full of rabid squirrels and suspend them over said tank until they give up the whole evil RIAA thing, then tell them that's not enough. Go in with the track cleats and tenderize them. Then pour hydrogen peroxide over their wounds by the gallon. Drop them off in front of RIAA HQ in broad daylight with a couple of signs stapled to their asses saying "I am an example of what happens when you f**k with the wrong people!"
"George Bush says 'we are losing the war on drugs'. Well you know what that implies? There's a war going on, and people on drugs are winning it! Well what does that tell you about drugs? Some smart, creative motherfuckers on that side."  --Bill Hicks

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
lets fade the RIAA
« Reply #6 on: 6 August 2003, 05:18 »
Genius! I love it! So, when do the fadings begin?
Go the fuck ~

Canadian Lover

• VIP
  • Kudos: 122
lets fade the RIAA
« Reply #7 on: 6 August 2003, 06:28 »
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy James: Computer Commando:
a couple more things. we should go for a new law that requires anybody that's ever been bothered by the RIAA to be made a king and given a cut of the industry's former riches

we'll also give away free music to everybody in the world, that way the pigopolists will see their precious "commercial business model" be MURDERED

yea that's a good start!

ever since I got a burner in my computer I made lot's of cds. I don't feel guilty because in Canada, you give the RIAA a levy, making them more of an arsehole