Miscellaneous > Intellectual Property & Law

lets fade the RIAA

(1/2) > >>

hm_murdock:
I'm back, and more pissed off, more insane, and more inane than ever.......

it's a good idea, really it is. we should all get together, even get the hated crackers on board for it... and really show those ass suckers what it's all about. let 'em know how appreciated they are.

then, we'll stomp on all the entertainment CEOs and board members faces with golf shoes, then beat them with chains, then dump them in garbage cans on the side of the street in Chicago, along with their ATM cards so that they can check their accounts and find out that they owe me A BILLION DOLLARS... and every time they pay some of it, they still owe me A BILLION DOLLARS.

I think that would teach them all a lesson. If you suck ass, then you suffer greivously.

I feel good about my plan and so should you! Let's save the world from the pigopolists!

cahult:
Why only stomp on their faces with golf shoes? Let

Pissed_Macman:
Or let's just inject em all with mercury.

hm_murdock:
oooooh! I like both. we'll start with the mercury injections, then move to electro-shock therapy... then we'll all enjoy a nice rugby match! Then the face mashings can begin!

hm_murdock:
a couple more things. we should go for a new law that requires anybody that's ever been bothered by the RIAA to be made a king and given a cut of the industry's former riches

we'll also give away free music to everybody in the world, that way the pigopolists will see their precious "commercial business model" be MURDERED

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version