Miscellaneous > Intellectual Property & Law

lets fade the RIAA

<< < (2/2)

SpeeDFreaK:
Look guys, you're going about it all wrong. You walk into one of their board meetings with a couple of cattle prods or tasers. Do this with about 10 other people. Shock the sh*t out of them. Once they are unconscious, put them into the back of a pickup, preferrably hittin' switches to make the ride extra-uncomfortable for them. Take them to an undisclosed location with a tank full of rabid squirrels and suspend them over said tank until they give up the whole evil RIAA thing, then tell them that's not enough. Go in with the track cleats and tenderize them. Then pour hydrogen peroxide over their wounds by the gallon. Drop them off in front of RIAA HQ in broad daylight with a couple of signs stapled to their asses saying "I am an example of what happens when you f**k with the wrong people!"

hm_murdock:
Genius! I love it! So, when do the fadings begin?

Canadian Lover:

quote:Originally posted by Jimmy James: Computer Commando:
a couple more things. we should go for a new law that requires anybody that's ever been bothered by the RIAA to be made a king and given a cut of the industry's former riches

we'll also give away free music to everybody in the world, that way the pigopolists will see their precious "commercial business model" be MURDERED
--- End quote ---

yea that's a good start!

ever since I got a burner in my computer I made lot's of cds. I don't feel guilty because in Canada, you give the RIAA a levy, making them more of an arsehole

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version