Author Topic: MS destroy mouse part II. Now with PICS !!!  (Read 6987 times)

WMD

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 391
    • http://www.dognoodle99.cjb.net
Re: How much anger does it take to destroy a microsoft mouse?
« Reply #30 on: 8 April 2005, 23:56 »
Microsoft mice are great, yes.  Thing is, though, is that Microsoft doesn't make them.  Somebody else does, and MS buys them.  Too bad that company doesn't sell mice themselves. ;)  My dad has an older optical MS WheelMouse; terrific.  My own mouse is a generic AOpen ball mouse with a scrollwheel; it serves me well, but I can't help but wonder, for how long.
My BSOD gallery
"Yes there's nothing wrong with going around being rude and selfish, killing people and fucking married women, but being childish is a cardinal sin around these parts." -Aloone_Jonez

MrX

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #31 on: 10 April 2005, 20:33 »
TB:

i like that dragging mouse idea. have you seen napoleon dynamite? well napoleon takes an action figure, ties some string on it, chucks it out of the bus windows and drags it along. i just may have to try that- except with a microsoft mouse.

ps- i wish someone could get the xbox being dragged from the hitch ball of a car caught on camera!

Mr X

TB

« Reply #32 on: 11 April 2005, 08:31 »
Just today I had to replace the burners on our gas BBQ. The burners are made of cast iron - two of our old ones had huge chunks of rust flaking off of them. I was able to "harvest" somewhere in the region of 200-400 grams. Now I just need some aluminium filings.......and I'll be able to rain hot thermite death onto any piece of hardware that I wish.

themacuser

• Kudos: 120
« Reply #33 on: 11 April 2005, 10:20 »
Barbeque a Microsoft Windows disk...
I'm often asked why I hate Microsoft - "What did they ever do to you?". Well, I'll tell you. They made dodgy programs and standards which have wasted hundreds of hours of my time involving lost work in crashes and stupidity.

adiment

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 519
« Reply #34 on: 12 April 2005, 22:30 »
Quote from: themacuser
Barbeque a Microsoft Windows disk...

why? that's only hurting the buyer becuase now you can't use it. You're not hurting MS becuase you already bought it. Might as well sell it and attempt to make some money.

KernelPanic

• VIP
  • Kudos: 222
« Reply #35 on: 13 April 2005, 00:28 »
Quote from: e7ement
why? that's only hurting the buyer becuase now you can't use it. You're not hurting MS becuase you already bought it. Might as well sell it and attempt to make some money.

Doesn't that violate your EULA or something?
Contains scenes of mild peril.

MrX

« Reply #36 on: 13 April 2005, 03:15 »
yes it does, because it is property of microsoft.

Mr X

adiment

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 519
« Reply #37 on: 13 April 2005, 04:44 »
Quote from: KernelPanic

not even sure, I didn't say anything about the cdkey... you may have to check your countries copyright laws.

thanks for paying attention to the main point of my post. :rolleyes:

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #38 on: 13 April 2005, 23:39 »

Who cares?

I don't see how the EULA makes much difference you don't sign it anyway, and if you're under 18 you can't be bound by a contract in the UK anyway.

I don't care.

The only thing you ever risk being prosecuted for is copying of using Windows on more computers than you're allowed to do, and eve then the risk of prosecution is really low unless you sell copied CDs at a car boot sale every weekend.

And the origional topic is a bit old anyway if I want to talk about destruction I'd rather talk about explosives and high voltages or something more interesting.

WoW I cAn DESTory A MicroCock MoUse bY BaShinG it UP!

Come on pack it with expolsives, connect it to the mains, do something fun for fuck sake. :)
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

solemnwarning

• Kudos: 338
    • http://www.solemnwarning.net
« Reply #39 on: 14 April 2005, 13:21 »
Quote from: Aloone_Jonez
Who cares?

I don't see how the EULA makes much difference you don't sign it anyway, and if you're under 18 you can't be bound by a contract in the UK anyway.

I don't care.

The only thing you ever risk being prosecuted for is copying of using Windows on more computers than you're allowed to do, and eve then the risk of prosecution is really low unless you sell copied CDs at a car boot sale every weekend.

And the origional topic is a bit old anyway if I want to talk about destruction I'd rather talk about explosives and high voltages or something more interesting.

WoW I cAn DESTory A MicroCock MoUse bY BaShinG it UP!

Come on pack it with expolsives, connect it to the mains, do something fun for fuck sake. :)

when i was youger i connected the ps2 connector on an ms mouse to a 240v mains socket, the circuit breakers downstairs blew and lots of bits inside the mouse were smouldering :thumbup:
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
 Version: 3.1
 GCS/CM d- s+:+ a--- C++ UL++++>$ P+ L+++ !E W++ !N !o !K-- w !O !M !V PS+ PE- !Y !PGP !t !5 !X !R tv b+ DI+ !D G e- h !r y-
 ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Annorax

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 457
« Reply #40 on: 19 April 2005, 12:00 »
Quote from: solemnwarning
when i was youger i connected the ps2 connector on an ms mouse to a 240v mains socket, the circuit breakers downstairs blew and lots of bits inside the mouse were smouldering :thumbup:

Damaging your home to spite Microsoft is either extremely ballsy or extremely fucktarded... I'm not sure which.
Quote from: "bash.org"
<3M> ok guys i've finally got my windows me machine up and running again :D
if everything seems to be running well on windows me you've obviously overlooked something....
<3M> who is general failure and why is he reading my hard disc :(
somehow, "i told you so" doesn't quite say it ;)

Jenda

• Kudos: 326
« Reply #41 on: 20 April 2005, 02:34 »
Quote from: Annorax
An X-box doesn't become worthy of its continued existence until you put Linux on it.

Have any of you tried that? I'm really curious about it. What becomes of the thing... Does it actually become useful? (the latter, of course, is only a possibility if the Xbox itself is not made by MS, just like the mice)

MrX

« Reply #42 on: 20 April 2005, 02:52 »
my cousin from australia he says he got some geeks to install it on his xbox, and he sais although i doesnt really know anything about linux he can save dvd's to his hdd, save xbox games, download and play xbox games, rip music etc.

Mr X

skyman8081

• VIP
  • Kudos: 187
    • http://sauron.game-host.org/
« Reply #43 on: 20 April 2005, 04:14 »
I use my xbox to play games, I already have a PC, why do I need to use my xbox as one?  I bought it to play games.
2 motherfuckers have sigged me so far.  Fuck yeah!

solemnwarning

• Kudos: 338
    • http://www.solemnwarning.net
« Reply #44 on: 20 April 2005, 10:02 »
Quote from: MrX
my cousin from australia he says he got some geeks to install it on his xbox, and he sais although i doesnt really know anything about linux he can save dvd's to his hdd, save xbox games, download and play xbox games, rip music etc.

Mr X

I Would upgrade my xbox to linux but M$ coded the live servers to check for any kinds of mods like mod chips and linux, if it detects either my MAC address and gamertag get banned from xbox live, so id need a new xbox

M$ :fu:
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
 Version: 3.1
 GCS/CM d- s+:+ a--- C++ UL++++>$ P+ L+++ !E W++ !N !o !K-- w !O !M !V PS+ PE- !Y !PGP !t !5 !X !R tv b+ DI+ !D G e- h !r y-
 ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------