Author Topic: Not allowed to buy XBox  (Read 2088 times)

cahult

• VIP
  • Kudos: 182
Not allowed to buy XBox
« on: 13 May 2005, 19:35 »
Here in Sweden there is a company called Panvision who has forbidden certain folks to buy Xboxes because they have bypassed the copyprotection in Xbox. It is legal here in Sweden to bypass the "copyshield" and therefore Panvision has stopped those who do so. Who are the biggest morons, Microsoft or Panvision or those who buy Xbox?
"The gentleman is dead, the feminists killed him" Anonymous

Annorax

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 457
Re: Not allowed to buy XBox
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2005, 19:36 »
Quote from: cahult
Here in Sweden there is a company called Panvision who has forbidden certain folks to buy Xboxes because they have bypassed the copyprotection in Xbox. It is legal here in Sweden to bypass the "copyshield" and therefore Panvision has stopped those who do so. Who are the biggest morons, Microsoft or Panvision or those who buy Xbox?

Why do the people who have been "forbidden" give a shit? It's not like this company is the police or anything.

People should decide not to buy Xbox because it's a piece of shit, not because they've been "forbidden" to do so.
Quote from: "bash.org"
<3M> ok guys i've finally got my windows me machine up and running again :D
if everything seems to be running well on windows me you've obviously overlooked something....
<3M> who is general failure and why is he reading my hard disc :(
somehow, "i told you so" doesn't quite say it ;)

cahult

• VIP
  • Kudos: 182
« Reply #2 on: 13 May 2005, 20:06 »
You are quite right. It
"The gentleman is dead, the feminists killed him" Anonymous

noob

• Kudos: 74
« Reply #3 on: 14 May 2005, 01:14 »
ya, im admitting now that i am gunna buy another xbox, use it to make sure it aint faulty, then mod it and the only thing M$ about it will be the logo. all new bios and os, and a 200GB hdd :D  :D.
Windows XP Service Pack 2. Because we couldn't be arsed the first time.

Windows 98 Second Edition. Look, now you don't need that bloody CD to install new hardware.

Windows Vista. Even your computer knows you have a small penis.

Windows Blackcomb. We are planning the OS after Vista, which is allready a year late.

Windows ME, the Marmite Operating System.

XP Mobile. Take your errors with you.

Annorax

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 457
« Reply #4 on: 14 May 2005, 08:12 »
I seriously want to know... how the FUCK does this Panvision thing stop people from buying Xcox?

If I got a letter saying I'm not allowed to buy Xcox and it's not signed by God Himself, I'd wipe my ass with it on principle despite being "forbidden" to throw my money down the black hole.
Quote from: "bash.org"
<3M> ok guys i've finally got my windows me machine up and running again :D
if everything seems to be running well on windows me you've obviously overlooked something....
<3M> who is general failure and why is he reading my hard disc :(
somehow, "i told you so" doesn't quite say it ;)

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #5 on: 14 May 2005, 21:16 »
I've played on my brother's XBox before and I quite like it (yes even the controlers), I my opinion it's quite a good games console. I believe it's so good because they're trying to compete with sony and this competition has lead to a good product.
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu: