Author Topic: Xbox 360 ad department morons  (Read 5186 times)

Annorax

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 457
Xbox 360 ad department morons
« on: 17 May 2005, 21:45 »

Does that shape remind you of anything? Like maybe a famous historical symbol, usually displayed on large banners overlooking crowds of marching soldiers?

Hmm...
Quote from: "bash.org"
<3M> ok guys i've finally got my windows me machine up and running again :D
if everything seems to be running well on windows me you've obviously overlooked something....
<3M> who is general failure and why is he reading my hard disc :(
somehow, "i told you so" doesn't quite say it ;)

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
Re: Xbox 360 ad department morons
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2005, 21:53 »

"One World, One Web, One Program" -F

solemnwarning

• Kudos: 338
    • http://www.solemnwarning.net
« Reply #2 on: 17 May 2005, 23:17 »
Xd
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
 Version: 3.1
 GCS/CM d- s+:+ a--- C++ UL++++>$ P+ L+++ !E W++ !N !o !K-- w !O !M !V PS+ PE- !Y !PGP !t !5 !X !R tv b+ DI+ !D G e- h !r y-
 ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

skyman8081

• VIP
  • Kudos: 187
    • http://sauron.game-host.org/
« Reply #3 on: 18 May 2005, 08:16 »
They should mirror it.

Then it would be a symbol of good luck.
2 motherfuckers have sigged me so far.  Fuck yeah!

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #4 on: 18 May 2005, 09:17 »
but did you notice they didn't? their poster not only looks like a swastika, it looks like the inverted swastika that the nazis used.

this sort of thing makes me think that coincidence has a lot to answer for (if indeed it is coincidence! ;) )
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

piratePenguin

• VIP
  • Kudos: 775
    • http://piratepenguin.is-a-geek.com/~declan/
« Reply #5 on: 18 May 2005, 18:09 »
Quote from: Annorax

Does that shape remind you of anything? Like maybe a famous historical symbol, usually displayed on large banners overlooking crowds of marching soldiers?

Hmm...
Um, what are ye talking about?
I've seen no '360 ads (yet)... can I see it online or somethin'?
"What you share with the world is what it keeps of you."
 - Noah And The Whale: Give a little love

a poem by my computer, Macintosh Vigilante
Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

MrX

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #6 on: 19 May 2005, 16:13 »
obviously fake, although funny. no company would be stupid enough to make that... or would they?

Mr X

Jenda

• Kudos: 326
« Reply #7 on: 19 May 2005, 19:48 »
Please tell me it's not real...

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: 19 May 2005, 21:21 »
What the hell are ye talking about?

Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

Jenda

« Reply #9 on: 19 May 2005, 21:44 »
The pic Annorax posted in the first post, and you quoted later. If you can't see it, you prolly have dialup and should wait a few secons... it will show.

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: 19 May 2005, 22:13 »
Quote from: Jenda
The pic Annorax posted in the first post, and you quoted later. If you can't see it, you prolly have dialup and should wait a few secons... it will show.
Alright.. Well I'm on ISDN (64k) and I've been waitin' 10mins and it still isn't showing.

Jenda

« Reply #11 on: 20 May 2005, 00:23 »
Strange.... it lagged a while before mine started showing. What browser and OS are you on? (Not that I can help, but someone might...)

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: 20 May 2005, 00:26 »
Quote from: Jenda
Strange.... it lagged a while before mine started showing. What browser and OS are you on? (Not that I can help, but someone might...)
Firefox 1.0.4 (on Slackware 10.1) but I can see the image in Mozilla 1.7.5 :D Only noticed now. Thanks.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #13 on: 20 May 2005, 00:43 »
piratepenguin,
Can't you see the image Annorax posted in his first post in this thread or do you just don't get it? :D
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: 20 May 2005, 00:59 »
Quote from: Aloone_Jonez
piratepenguin,
Can't you see the image Annorax posted in his first post in this thread or do you just don't get it? :D
Lol :D. At first I couldn't see it, but I can now in Mozilla. And yea, I get it... It has got to be fake.