Author Topic: frontpage: the choice of the KKK  (Read 6538 times)

Canadian Lover

• VIP
  • Kudos: 122
frontpage: the choice of the KKK
« on: 23 May 2005, 05:19 »
Code: [Select]

d>

New Page 1
[b][/b]

<br />&nbsp; <body><br /><br />&nbsp; <p>This page uses frames, but your browser doesn't support them.</p><br /><br />&nbsp; </body><br />&nbsp;

(kkk.com page source code)

That's interesting...

Annorax

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 457
Re: frontpage: the choice of the KKK
« Reply #1 on: 23 May 2005, 06:12 »
Interesting....
Quote from: "bash.org"
<3M> ok guys i've finally got my windows me machine up and running again :D
if everything seems to be running well on windows me you've obviously overlooked something....
<3M> who is general failure and why is he reading my hard disc :(
somehow, "i told you so" doesn't quite say it ;)

BobTheHob

• Kudos: 49
« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2005, 06:34 »
Why am I not suprised? I'll bet its the only thing simple enough for their inbred minds.
The meaning of my username "BobTheHob":
It is well known that "Bob" is a nickname for robert in modern times, a lesser known nickname for robert is that of "Hob". Hob is a nickname for robert from the "Middle English" dialect. This is the version of english spoken and written around the late middle ages. Thus my username can be percieved like "RobertTheRobert" which is redundant. As I always like to say "Simplicity in redundancy, and elegance in simplicity".

muzzy

• Kudos: 409
    • http://muzzy.net/
« Reply #3 on: 23 May 2005, 09:14 »
Oh no, I bet KKK guys breathe the same air you guys do! It's time to start using alternative oxygen from now on, to differentiate yourself from those TRULY EVIL BASTARDS!

Geez, what's the point of this? How old were you guys again?

Orethrius

• Kudos: 982
« Reply #4 on: 23 May 2005, 11:20 »
Quote from: muzzy
Oh no, I bet KKK guys breathe the same air you guys do! It's time to start using alternative oxygen from now on, to differentiate yourself from those TRULY EVIL BASTARDS!

Nah, but would it be considered a hate crime if we made them fatally inhale dihydrogen monoxide?

Proudly posted from a Gentoo Linux system.

Quote from: Calum
even if you're renting you've got more rights than if you're using windows.

System Vitals

JanusChrist

• Kudos: 15
« Reply #5 on: 23 May 2005, 16:01 »
http://www.naawp.org is probably the only white pride/rascist site on the net that isn't run by complete idiots.
On your way out of Microsoft Land feel free to smash a few Windows.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #6 on: 23 May 2005, 16:57 »
Quote from: JanusChrist
http://www.naawp.org is probably the only white pride/rascist site on the net that isn't run by complete idiots.

Every white pride/fascist site on the net is run by complete idiots.

Jenda

• Kudos: 326
« Reply #7 on: 23 May 2005, 17:27 »
It would make a good MS ad...

Canadian Lover

• VIP
  • Kudos: 122
« Reply #8 on: 23 May 2005, 21:38 »
Quote from: JanusChrist

Why do you say that?

KernelPanic

• VIP
  • Kudos: 222
« Reply #9 on: 23 May 2005, 22:05 »
Quote from: thomasrocks1
Why do you say that?

Presumably because they run on Linux; but, as Refalm has said, any group whose basic tenet is "we love gardengnomes and think any non-garden gnome should be hung, drawn and quartered" is always a bad group :)
« Last Edit: 24 November 2005, 21:07 by thomasrocks1 »
Contains scenes of mild peril.

BobTheHob

« Reply #10 on: 23 May 2005, 22:19 »

We really need to get that sand out of your vagina.
It is well known that "Bob" is a nickname for robert in modern times, a lesser known nickname for robert is that of "Hob". Hob is a nickname for robert from the "Middle English" dialect. This is the version of english spoken and written around the late middle ages. Thus my username can be percieved like "RobertTheRobert" which is redundant. As I always like to say "Simplicity in redundancy, and elegance in simplicity".

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #11 on: 23 May 2005, 22:29 »

Quote from: BobTheHob
We really need to get that sand out of your vagina.

I wonder what gives muzzy and I the impression that some of the members here are immature.
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

BobTheHob

« Reply #12 on: 23 May 2005, 22:43 »
Quote from: Aloone_Jonez
I wonder what gives muzzy and I the impression that some of the members here are immature.
The point is, muzzy comes into a forum which he knows used to be called fuckmicrosoft, then he is going to try to belittle ms haters and switch them back to microsoft. In his forth post
Ah, this is a tricky one, and I was wondering how long it'll take until it gets asked. Basically, I think windows haters are just ignorant, and want to see if this hypothesis holds true. On the other hand, I want to sharpen my windows skills, and to better oneself one must first know what he's lacking. I think you guys could be very good at pointing out things I need to know, and things I can't do with windows and never knew I should.
he said he came here to learn what was missing from windows, although it seems he is just here to lie about what *nix is lacking. He needs to stop trying to switch people from *nix, cuz its not going to happen. Sure he has the right to post here, and i have no problem with that now. But he needs to realize trying to convert people won't work.

edit: he also needs to realize, if a site is named fuckmicrosoft, microsoft will be made fun of, no amount of bitching will change that.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #13 on: 23 May 2005, 23:03 »
What's so imature about muzzy's post?

I suppose bitch threads filled with nothing but personal abuse towards a forum member are far a more mature method of handling disagreements. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: 24 May 2005, 00:07 by Aloone_Jonez »
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

WMD

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 391
    • http://www.dognoodle99.cjb.net
« Reply #14 on: 24 May 2005, 00:03 »
Stop talking about muzzy.  Immediately.
My BSOD gallery
"Yes there's nothing wrong with going around being rude and selfish, killing people and fucking married women, but being childish is a cardinal sin around these parts." -Aloone_Jonez