Author Topic: Microshaft + Wal-Fart  (Read 2449 times)

DavidB

• Kudos: 0
    • http://www.freedomware.us/
Microshaft + Wal-Fart
« on: 5 August 2005, 10:12 »
Wow,talk about a match made in heaven. Bill Gates just hired a Wal-Mart executive to serve as his chief of robbery...er, sales.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2002421586_microsoftcoo05.html
Bill Gates & George W. Bush = America's Greatest Traitors (Freedomware and Jail4Bush)

sjor

• Kudos: 34
    • http://www.mental.co.nr
Re: Microshaft + Wal-Fart
« Reply #1 on: 5 August 2005, 11:27 »
And so another shopping chain becomes part of the Microsoft Empire...

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
« Reply #2 on: 5 August 2005, 20:00 »
Microshaft + Wal-Fart

Grow up.

DavidB

« Reply #3 on: 5 August 2005, 20:12 »
Quote from: xyle_one
Grow up.

Uh, sure, Mr. "xyle_one." Or can we call you xylon for short?
Bill Gates & George W. Bush = America's Greatest Traitors (Freedomware and Jail4Bush)

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #4 on: 5 August 2005, 21:22 »
Quote from: DavidB
Uh, sure, Mr. "xyle_one." Or can we call you xylon for short?

Let me give you a little hint. If there's a "VIP" title under the name of a member, you should respect what this member has to say.

Xyle_one is a former moderator. Your post against this respected member was not cool!

DavidB

« Reply #5 on: 5 August 2005, 21:26 »
Quote from: Refalm
Let me give you a little hint. If there's a "VIP" title under the name of a member, you should respect what this member has to say.

Xyle_one is a former moderator. Your post against this respected member was not cool!

I see; you don't care about a person's character or the substance of their post. All you care about is their title.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #6 on: 5 August 2005, 21:51 »
I see; you don't care about a person's character or the substance of their post. All you care about is their title.

Not really. But I thought your post was rude.

Anyway, I guess they thought, if Wal-Mart can sell overprised crap in the best way possible, we must get that guy to come help us sell ours too.

DavidB

« Reply #7 on: 5 August 2005, 21:53 »
Quote from: Refalm
Not really. But I thought your post was rude.

I thought his post was rude.

Lead Head

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 534
« Reply #8 on: 5 August 2005, 22:00 »
David keep posting stuuf like that, and you can get banned, trust me i know
sig.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #9 on: 5 August 2005, 22:08 »
I agree, with David here, even though xyle_one might have a point he could've expressed his opinion in a more tactful manner.
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #10 on: 5 August 2005, 22:14 »
Quote from: Put_lead_in_gates_head
David keep posting stuuf like that, and you can get banned, trust me i know

You got banned for posting nothing but childish crap, but as you're only 12 I wouldn't expect anything else. Believe me don't take this as an insult most 12 year olds are imature - afterall they're still children and therefore have the right to be imature - it'd be unhealthy for a 12 year old to act like a mature adult.

By the way isn't the minimum age for this forum 13?
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
« Reply #11 on: 5 August 2005, 22:29 »
By the way isn't the minimum age for this forum 13?

Under 13 you need permission from your parents.

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
« Reply #12 on: 5 August 2005, 22:46 »
I thought his post was rude.

I thought your post was fucking childish. You want to be taken seriously and have people respect you? Don't type like a 13yr old aol-speaking jerk-off.

My title here isn't important, what is important is that according to my post history, the fact that I have been here for over 3 years, and the fact that I am not banned (amazingly enough), you should have gathered that I am least a semi-contributing member. To come in and start talking shit to establshed members is bad form, and on any other forum your ass would be banned quick for being a dick.

Now to get back on topic, who cares if Microsoft hired a Wal-mart executive. It is apparent that Wal-Mart is an extremelly crafty and successful business, and has a team of people who can manipulate their way to the top, like any good business man dreams off. Why wouldn't Microsoft be interested? I am also glad to hear that a man who started as a clerk was able to progress so far.

Edit:

If we are going by substance of someones post, perhaps you should stop using terms such as Microshaft and M$?

DavidB

« Reply #13 on: 5 August 2005, 23:07 »
Quote from: xyle_one
I thought your post was fucking childish. You want to be taken seriously and have people respect you? Don't type like a 13yr old aol-speaking jerk-off.

The title of this forum is MicroSUCK, and you can't handle MicroSHAFT? Or was it my reference to "Wal-Fart" that pushed you over the edge.

My title here isn't important, what is important is that according to my post history, the fact that I have been here for over 3 years, and the fact that I am not banned (amazingly enough), you should have gathered that I am least a semi-contributing member.

Not getting banned doesn't mean a thing. I've been banned from several websites which I later discovered were corrupt or simply full of shit (e.g. Smirking Chimp, Democratic Underground, TeachersNet). And what about MY constributions? Have you ever run for public office? Do you live in Seattle, which is just about ground zero for Microsoft corruption?

To come in and start talking shit to establshed members is bad form, and on any other forum your ass would be banned quick for being a dick.

You mean I should wait a couple weeks before "talking shit to establishmed members"?

Now to get back on topic, who cares if Microsoft hired a Wal-mart executive.

Obviously, you don't.

It is apparent that Wal-Mart is an extremelly crafty and successful business, and has a team of people who can manipulate their way to the top, like any good business man dreams off.

Yeah, right - just like Bill Gates is a model of "success."

Why wouldn't Microsoft be interested?

No argument there. If I ran an organized crime syndicate, I'd look to another organized crime syndicate as a source of personnel, too.

I am also glad to hear that a man who started as a clerk was able to progress so far.

Hmmmm... As an employee of WAL-FART, I wonder what he did to progress so far???

If we are going by substance of someones post, perhaps you should stop using terms such as Microshaft and M$?

I have a proposition - why don't you petition this site's owner to replace that childish name - Microsuck - with something that gives Microsoft the respect it deserves. How about Microsoft.com?

As for M$, see your pharmacist. They ought to have something that'll cure your headache, heartburn, head up the butt, or whatever it is that ails you.

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
« Reply #14 on: 5 August 2005, 23:11 »

Should we change the title of this forum then? Microsuck is no less childish than Microshaft or Wal-Fart (which I incidentally found quite funny).

EDIT: Damn, I was beaten to it.
« Last Edit: 5 August 2005, 23:17 by Laukev7 »