Author Topic: MS-DOS Date  (Read 6866 times)

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
Re: MS-DOS Date
« Reply #90 on: 9 October 2005, 20:04 »
Oh sorry, just rememberd this thread, again you're being overly simplistic. I sorry I can't give a yes/no answer to your question.
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

piratePenguin

• VIP
  • Kudos: 775
    • http://piratepenguin.is-a-geek.com/~declan/
« Reply #91 on: 9 October 2005, 20:20 »
Quote from: Aloone_Jonez
Oh sorry, just rememberd this thread, again you're being overly simplistic. I sorry I can't give a yes/no answer to your question.
So it is and isn't inherently less innovative?
If you believe that the licence has no say on the matter - then it should be a simple no!
"What you share with the world is what it keeps of you."
 - Noah And The Whale: Give a little love

a poem by my computer, Macintosh Vigilante
Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
« Reply #92 on: 9 October 2005, 20:30 »
This thread is still active, wow.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
« Reply #93 on: 9 October 2005, 20:35 »
I was answering this:
Quote from: priatePenguin
I asked you if you believe that non-free is the way things shouldn't be

I can't say yes or no because it's not that simple.

Anyway I regret restarting this debat now as it's ceased being productive. Let's discuss things we agree on now, are you still interested in electronics?

I've had to switch from electronics to electrical at work because they didn't have any electronic job vacancies, I'm glad of this because I can keep it as my hobby. I'm concerned now that there's no future in electronic engineering in the UK, most of the available jobs seem to be electrical as we will always need power.
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #94 on: 10 October 2005, 00:08 »
Quote from: Aloone_Jonez
are you still interested in electronics?
Yea, I guess a job in electronics would be pretty cool, but I think I'm gonna be an accountant or something totally unrelated to my hobbies.

Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #95 on: 10 October 2005, 00:16 »
« Last Edit: 10 October 2005, 00:17 by piratePenguin »

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
« Reply #96 on: 10 October 2005, 11:11 »
Quote from: piratePenguin
Yea, I guess a job in electronics would be pretty cool, but I think I'm gonna be an accountant or something totally unrelated to my hobbies.

Accountant? Save yourself the trouble and just kill yourself now, either way your just as dead.

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #97 on: 10 October 2005, 19:26 »
Quote from: kintaro
Accountant? Save yourself the trouble and just kill yourself now, either way your just as dead.
My (main) money-earning job wouldn't have to pretty, it's only for survival anyhow (My hobbies would be for Survival.). And accountants generally get alot of money from what I know, and I'm doing accountancy in school and it's piss easy (I'm sure it'd be much harder in the real world but it can't be too hard).

I've also thought about being a lawyer or a lecturer (that would totally rock). An architect would also be a good job, but I'm so freeking uncreative it's not even funny. My brother's studying to be an architect and I think I'd be fit for everything but the "design me something original and cool" bit, the actual architecture bit. Civil engineer would also be a good job.

Meh, I dunno where I pulled "accountancy" from.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
« Reply #98 on: 10 October 2005, 20:10 »
Yes, I agree, a job is means to and end, get one that you can tollerate and pays reasonably well and you're sorted. Often you're better off not having a job as a hobby as it can ruin it if you're not careful.