Author Topic: Fuck WIndows..  (Read 959 times)

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
Fuck WIndows..
« on: 9 January 2003, 01:11 »
fuck it right in its stupid ass. I was at work yesterday, trying to watch the macWorld keynote address and windows couldnt handle it. i blue screened in XP 4 TIMES!!!  :mad:   windows sucks. i really wish that i had a mac at work.
well, since everyone here knows this, i will direct this to the new recruits. Windows is the true axis of evil  ;)  Fuck windows, right in its stupid ass. Get rid of it now. There are no real good reasons to keep it. If you do decide to keep it, you must be into self mutilation or something....  :eek:

Gooseberry Clock

• Kudos: 0
    • http://redrangersoftware.cjb.net/
Fuck WIndows..
« Reply #1 on: 9 January 2003, 01:46 »
quote:
Originally posted by Xyle: iGeek...:
I was trying to watch the macWorld keynote address
URL?

Gooseberry Clock

Fuck WIndows..
« Reply #2 on: 9 January 2003, 01:49 »
Damn anonymous proxy server.

[ January 08, 2003: Message edited by: * Red Ranger Software * PC Commando ]

xyle_one

• VIP
Fuck WIndows..
« Reply #3 on: 9 January 2003, 01:56 »

Gooseberry Clock

Fuck WIndows..
« Reply #4 on: 9 January 2003, 02:31 »
My only suggestion is to try upgrading to the latest version of QuickTime.

xyle_one

• VIP
Fuck WIndows..
« Reply #5 on: 9 January 2003, 02:36 »
oh, no need for that. i already watched it flawlessly at home on my G4. no problems. I do have the latest version of quicktime on my windowsPC at work. that was a fun day at work. As soon as i booted into windows, explorer crashed. it crashed from just starting up. how cool is that. then, 4 blue screens in 2 hours. Why wouldnt i want to own windows  :rolleyes:  
i think it is time to find a fulltime job that doesnt require me to use windows....

pkd_lives

Fuck WIndows..
« Reply #6 on: 9 January 2003, 03:16 »
God bless the little PowerMac 7200, that I work with  most of the time - and rot in hell the M$ Windows ME (800MHz no less) that goes shit slow just reading fucking outlook e-mail, and browsing the net.
Tough - Adapt or die : Read The Fucking Manual.

Local Area Network in Australia: the LAN down under.

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
Fuck WIndows..
« Reply #7 on: 9 January 2003, 08:14 »
Heh. I was at CompUSA the other day, trying to find service for a failed fan on a Lombard G3, and my dad and I stumbled upon one of those fancy shmancy new Tablet PCs. Neat, I thought, until I reaized just how much of a kludge it is.

The windows cursor is always present on the screen. The digitizer pen simply  tracks the mouse arrow. I, personally would like the cursor hidden on a tablet device. I'm not using a mouse, and I don't give a shit about the arrow. Even the little icon for the on-screen writing area looked poorly done. MS's main problem is that they pay no attention to the details, and therefore, it ends up being death by a thousand papercuts. There's no one big thing, but so many shitty things that it's useless.

Oh, yeah, and when I tried to switch the start menu from the old style to the xp style... BSOD.

What a piece of shit.
Go the fuck ~

cocoamix

Fuck WIndows..
« Reply #8 on: 9 January 2003, 19:32 »
I watched it on a large projector from a cable TV feed that Apple provided, along with free pizza that Apple bought us.

One of the perks of working on a University campus.  :cool:

Crunchy(Cracked)Butter

• Kudos: 125
Fuck WIndows..
« Reply #9 on: 9 January 2003, 23:02 »
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy James: Mac Commando:

Oh, yeah, and when I tried to switch the start menu from the old style to the xp style... BSOD.

What a piece of shit.

Tehr funney!

xyle_one

• VIP
Fuck WIndows..
« Reply #10 on: 9 January 2003, 23:33 »
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy James: Mac Commando:
Heh. I was at CompUSA the other day, trying to find service for a failed fan on a Lombard G3, and my dad and I stumbled upon one of those fancy shmancy new Tablet PCs. Neat, I thought, until I reaized just how much of a kludge it is.

The windows cursor is always present on the screen. The digitizer pen simply  tracks the mouse arrow. I, personally would like the cursor hidden on a tablet device. I'm not using a mouse, and I don't give a shit about the arrow. Even the little icon for the on-screen writing area looked poorly done. MS's main problem is that they pay no attention to the details, and therefore, it ends up being death by a thousand papercuts. There's no one big thing, but so many shitty things that it's useless.

What a piece of shit.

Stupid Half-Ass Windows.

choasforages

• VIP
  • Kudos: 7
    • http://it died
Fuck WIndows..
« Reply #11 on: 10 January 2003, 00:47 »
can you by a tablet pc without windows on it. id have to find a wm to fit the style though
x86: a hack on a hack of a hackway
alpha, hewlett packed it A-way
ppc: the fruity way
mips: the graphical way
sparc: the sunny way
4:20.....forget the DMCA for a while!!!

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
Fuck WIndows..
« Reply #12 on: 10 January 2003, 02:01 »
::compusa windroid salesdrone voice::

PC... without windows? ::stupid laugh:: You're funny, dude! How can you expect yer PC to boot up without Windows! I mean, without windows, you can't even close-out programs! Besides, Windows runs Intel Inside, which means that it's gonna be hot and fast, with lots of mega-hurts inside! And why do they call 'em mega-hurts? Cos when yer playin' cool games, you can hurt the bad guys! ::stupid laugh:: Yeah! PCs gotta have Windows, man! Besides, what else would you run? Mac? I know we've got 'em here, but I thought Mac was outta business...

No, Mack has been one of the leading manufacturers of diesel..................
Go the fuck ~