Author Topic: A new anti-Linux website.  (Read 4513 times)

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
Re: A new anti-Linux website.
« Reply #45 on: 17 December 2005, 16:12 »
You are Kevin, your personality gives you away. :D
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

ReggieMicheals

• Kudos: 228
    • http://osadvocacy.frih.net/
« Reply #46 on: 17 December 2005, 16:14 »
No srsly...

I'm msdos6 from the Discovery forums... I was surfing one day on google and  stumbled across this site...
Operating System Advocacy. I've given up on the Microsuck project, as well as any of the minisite spinoffs. You can still view the new beta site, though!

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: 17 December 2005, 16:30 »
Where?

Quote from: msdos6
If you want to know the truth, simply pick up a copy of Alberto Santos-Dumont - Conquerer of the air, in your local Barnes & Noble. His autobiography, which I think is titled Dans'l'air , I do not know where to obtain a copy of which, but you probably can find it.

I use Debian Linux.

I don't beleive you, msdos6 on Discovery forums is a Debian fan and you tell us you don't like Linux and you prefer BSD, you've also raised the Vim vs Emacs debate which you also mentioned over at QBasic.com and your posting style is too much of a coincidence. Come on you could at least be honest with us. :rolleyes:
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

ReggieMicheals

« Reply #48 on: 17 December 2005, 17:06 »
That was sort of like my sig on the discovery forums up until I found FreeBSD...then I shutup...

I do'nt think my post style is like his, is it? I have'nt touched Qbasic.com - I have'nt used BASIC since Atari ST...
Operating System Advocacy. I've given up on the Microsuck project, as well as any of the minisite spinoffs. You can still view the new beta site, though!

Lead Head

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 534
« Reply #49 on: 17 December 2005, 17:21 »
aloone, they have different birthdates. Reggie was born neearly a year later
sig.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: 17 December 2005, 17:40 »
Means nothing, I entered the 27/3/82 for my birthday here, how do you know I'm not lying?

I give up, I have no real proof so I'll just trust my instinct here.

ReggieMicheals

« Reply #51 on: 17 December 2005, 17:51 »
I don't have a reason to fake my birthdate, but hey, let's just bury the hatchet and get on with our posting good topics and replying to them. Deal?

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: 17 December 2005, 17:53 »
Quote from: ReggieMicheals
I don't have a reason to fake my birthdate,

Whatever.
but hey, let's just bury the hatchet and get on with our posting good topics and replying to them. Deal?

Alright then.

cymon

• Kudos: 172
« Reply #53 on: 17 December 2005, 20:15 »
Quote from: noob
well, an anti linux site, running apache, which was origionaly made for linux afaik, then ported to windows. looks to me like they need an iis server.

Apache was designed for UNIX, but never for any specific distribution.

One thing that's interesting is how you can't access root on the server, a unix term, on an anti-microsoft website. But the internet is powered by UNIX ....

Jenda

• Kudos: 326
« Reply #54 on: 18 December 2005, 19:31 »
After reading the first page, all I can say is:
ROFLMAO
Haaa haaahahahaa!!
:D

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #55 on: 18 December 2005, 20:25 »
You really are takinking this waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over the top, Jonez. Anyone else agree?

Not really. Your... erm, that anti-linux deserved to die horribly.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #56 on: 18 December 2005, 20:28 »
Quote from: e7ement
I hope so...

but was it really necessary to troll that forum with words like fuck and cunt just because they have a different opinion?

No, that was because of the moronic bad words filter, which is censorship in my opinion.

themacuser

• Kudos: 120
« Reply #57 on: 19 December 2005, 23:23 »
More proof: Check out the link to apple on his blog. Missed the . key.

http://applecom/
I'm often asked why I hate Microsoft - "What did they ever do to you?". Well, I'll tell you. They made dodgy programs and standards which have wasted hundreds of hours of my time involving lost work in crashes and stupidity.