Author Topic: A new anti-Linux website.  (Read 4512 times)

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
A new anti-Linux website.
« on: 15 December 2005, 18:59 »
Linsux sux LOLOLOLOzzz.

Come on join quickly join the forum and promote Linux before this place becomes a haven for Winblow$ zealots.

http://linsux.freeownhost.com/
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

piratePenguin

• VIP
  • Kudos: 775
    • http://piratepenguin.is-a-geek.com/~declan/
Re: A new anti-Linux website.
« Reply #1 on: 15 December 2005, 19:13 »
We will do unto them as they done unto us!!!
Yea, because our same operating systems are equal.

Count me in.
« Last Edit: 15 December 2005, 19:23 by piratePenguin »
"What you share with the world is what it keeps of you."
 - Noah And The Whale: Give a little love

a poem by my computer, Macintosh Vigilante
Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #2 on: 15 December 2005, 19:38 »
Wow his forum doesn't allow you to say fuck, cunt, tittylicking, cunt sucking or any other good English.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 15 December 2005, 19:45 »
That's like the Windows help forum I visit, but I obay the rules over there as I'm don't want to piss them off, just educate them.

However I don't care about this Linsux forum so I'm up for some severe trolling. :D
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: 15 December 2005, 20:10 »
Quote from: Aloone_Jonez
That's like the Windows help forum I visit, but I obay the rules over there as I'm don't want to piss them off, just educate them.

However I don't care about this Linsux forum so I'm up for some severe trolling. :D
I'm not gonna troll. I'm gonna be a good neighbour and educate (who better to educate?).

Refalm, I really like this (circled in red) smiley, can we get it added here? :p

EDIT: Aloone_Jonez, how did you find this website?
« Last Edit: 15 December 2005, 20:20 by piratePenguin »

Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 15 December 2005, 22:35 »
I suppose I shouldn't troll, well not if the webmaster's half decent anyway.

As a whole I think it's shit because (apart from the Linux sucks thing) there's a swear word filter and it's unfinished. I hope the webmaster hasn't abandoned it yet, I want to see him return reply to our posts, in fact I can't wait.

adiment

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 519
« Reply #6 on: 15 December 2005, 22:40 »
I looked at it. I agree that it's complex, the linux community DOES suck, and there are no real games. However community doesn't matter, and to most linux users gaming doesn't matter...but gaming is what's been keeping me away.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #7 on: 15 December 2005, 23:05 »
Quote from: e7ement
I looked at it. I agree that it's complex, the linux community DOES suck, and there are no real games. However community doesn't matter, and to most linux users gaming doesn't matter...but gaming is what's been keeping me away.

Cedega is becoming more and more decent by the month, so that problem should be solved in time.

adiment

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: 15 December 2005, 23:10 »
Quote from: Refalm
Cedega is becoming more and more decent by the month, so that problem should be solved in time.

I hope so...

but was it really necessary to troll that forum with words like fuck and cunt just because they have a different opinion?

Lead Head

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 534
« Reply #9 on: 15 December 2005, 23:35 »
the most popular workspaces(desktops) hog more valuable memory and resources than Windows(who aims at minimal cycle and resource usage)

Really?
sig.

ReggieMicheals

• Kudos: 228
    • http://osadvocacy.frih.net/
« Reply #10 on: 16 December 2005, 00:12 »
Terminal Faggot wuz 'ere
Operating System Advocacy. I've given up on the Microsuck project, as well as any of the minisite spinoffs. You can still view the new beta site, though!

adiment

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: 16 December 2005, 00:17 »
Quote from: ReggieMicheals
Terminal Faggot wuz 'ere

What the fuck. Correct me if I'm wrong, but are they not spamming MES? :nothappy:

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: 16 December 2005, 00:22 »
Quote from: e7ement
What the fuck. Correct me if I'm wrong, but are they not spamming MES? :nothappy:
He was simply introducing himself (and making his mark).

adiment

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: 16 December 2005, 00:23 »
oh...

carry on. ;)

ReggieMicheals

• Kudos: 228
    • http://osadvocacy.frih.net/
« Reply #14 on: 16 December 2005, 00:29 »
I do not like Linux that much, I prefer other unix based OSes like FreeBSD.
Operating System Advocacy. I've given up on the Microsuck project, as well as any of the minisite spinoffs. You can still view the new beta site, though!