Author Topic: does anybody know how to delete previously veiwed (and deleted) documents images ?  (Read 400 times)

slash_123

• Kudos: 0
hey i want to know casue my computer has about 5 years worth of shit that i would like to ditch. most of the stuff was veiwed in ie before i got the computer and i would like to remove it.

any help would be good

SpeeDFreaK

• Kudos: 109
Aside from c:\>fdisk.exe, find the location for IE's cache on google, then delete all of the image files, not all of them because you may have some cookies you want to keep, then you get mozilla!  
"George Bush says 'we are losing the war on drugs'. Well you know what that implies? There's a war going on, and people on drugs are winning it! Well what does that tell you about drugs? Some smart, creative motherfuckers on that side."  --Bill Hicks

saddlemagic

Bitter? I'm not bitter. After seeing what Bill Gates and MicroSoft has inflicted upon us. I wish Bill would choke on a cheese sandwich and put us out of his misery.

ravuya

• VIP
If you want to get in the spirit, you should back up all of the stuff that was in the cache before you got the machine, then see if there's anything you can sell back to the previous owners.  ;)