Redmond, WA > I Love Microsoft

I realized something, the only OS that I love is XP

(1/5) > >>

yourlife:
I realized something, the only OS that I like from MS is XP, reason: Steam. Oh dear Steam is coming to Mac, Well, hmm, will I still love Windows XP then...

Linux is not for me, just does not do enough things! And its not exactly, wonderful to look at.
Mac OS X does not have Steam (Yet) and even then games like Portal, how will that work?? Otherwise it is brilliant, Until you find out its so dead easy to turn off, just open anything that isnt by Apple and BOOM. Obviously if you actually want to turn the Mac off, its another story

So Windows (at the moment) is the only best one. But I'm still probably going to buy a Mac over a Windows computer

Refalm:

--- Quote from: yourlife on 19 May 2010, 17:59 ---Mac OS X does not have Steam (Yet) and even then games like Portal, how will that work??

--- End quote ---
Ever head of OpenGL and SDL?

yourlife:
Yess, but I mean right clicking

piratePenguin:

--- Quote from: yourlife on 19 May 2010, 18:21 ---Yess, but I mean right clicking

--- End quote ---
You dont have to use an Apple mouse on an Apple computer. Unless you're like most Apple users.

Therefore buy an Apple mouse that has a right click, like they all have for the last number of years?

Refalm:

--- Quote from: piratePenguin on 19 May 2010, 19:30 ---
--- Quote from: yourlife on 19 May 2010, 18:21 ---Yess, but I mean right clicking

--- End quote ---
Therefore buy an Apple mouse that has a right click, like they all have for the last number of years?

--- End quote ---
Or any USB mouse for that matter.

Someone I know rights click all the time on his Mac to play The Sims.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version