Author Topic: Mozilla 1.0 party  (Read 2391 times)

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #15 on: 24 May 2002, 06:26 »
Did I mention M$ likes to throw launch parties?    How funny. For some reason when I pressed submit on that message it timed out. I couldn't ping or traceroute to this site and I tried to hit submit a couple more times and it still timed out.  Finally I shut my laptop down and came home.  Looks like every time I hit submit it actually successfully sent my post. How strange.. Oh well, did I mention M$ likes to throw launch parties?
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #16 on: 24 May 2002, 13:17 »
Zombie, if open source people are sad for trowing partys to celebrate a "Web Browser" who is more lame, the lame person or the person who follows them...

You being the lame ass motherfucka who follows us on here. You are the sad lowlife, who has nothing better to do than stir up shit on a forum. For fuck sake, get another gf or somthing and stop spilling your insainity onto our forums. Somtimes you tend to make your self usefull (but M$ do that too) but most the time your an Anti Linux pro Microsoft retard... You obviously have deep psycological problems. And you must seek psycological help!

Zombie3241234

• Kudos: 0
    • http://www.robzombie.com
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #17 on: 24 May 2002, 13:38 »
quote:
Originally posted by X11:
Zombie, if open source people are sad etc

I am a secretive cunt who should be kicked repeatedly in the unmentionables. Anybody here want to come round to my house and give me a good kicking?

Why doesn't somebody make sure i cannot do this in future, as i am such a weaselly little twerp who doesn't deserve to even be here in the first place?

And My IP Address Is 203.54.24.248

[ May 26, 2002: Message edited by: Calum ]

Zombie3241234's information
IP Address : 203.54.24.248
Host Address : WNPP-p-203-54-24-248.prem.tmns.net.au
E-mail : [email protected]

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #18 on: 24 May 2002, 14:39 »
No calum that secrative cunt did not sign up as badkarmer, a secrative cunt did but not that one  ;)

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #19 on: 24 May 2002, 14:41 »
okay, i changed it again, my mistake, i was getting overzealous and a bunch of words were flying around on the screen. Must have got some mixed up in my head!

anyway, i think the cunt has stopped posting for today, but when will we finally get some sort of countermeasure, like being able to see his ip, and banning the cunt for good, also total deletion of his posts at a stroke, instead of this poofing about doing one at a time???
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

badkarma

• VIP
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #20 on: 24 May 2002, 16:08 »
don't reply and close/delete all his topics ... should bore him soon enough
If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #21 on: 24 May 2002, 16:16 »
i already deleted half his posts, but he has an irritating habit of posting in forums where i do not administrate.

why can't we just nuke the little bastard, and have done with it?
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Zombie9920

• Kudos: 33
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #22 on: 24 May 2002, 19:52 »
quote:
Originally posted by Zombie9920:

I am a secretive cunt who should be kicked repeatedly in the unmentionables. Anybody here want to come round to my house and give me a good kicking?

Why doesn't somebody make sure i cannot do this in future, as i am such a weaselly little twerp who doesn't deserve to even be here in the first place?

[ May 24, 2002: Message edited by: Calum ]

Wow, somebody is infatuated with me. He actually took enough time to pose as me(like he did a few other members). Bravo.  :rolleyes:

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #23 on: 24 May 2002, 20:39 »
quote:
Mozilla.org: Fight the power, kid. But the sad truth of San Francisco's liquor laws is that there is no way for a bar to ever allow any customer in who is under 21, ever, even if they were to choose not to serve alcohol that night. Nightclubs and concert halls that are 18+ are technically restaurants: they have kitchens and serve dinner. DNA Lounge doesn't have a kitchen, so it's technically a bar, and just because you're old enough to vote and kill, you're not old enough to enter a bar. Sorry, that's how it is. You can read all about the permit mess on the DNA Lounge site.

Mozilla can't help it that their only permitting 21+'ers...

Zombie9920

Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #24 on: 24 May 2002, 20:55 »
quote:
Originally posted by X11:
No calum that secrative cunt did not sign up as badkarmer, a secrative cunt did but not that one    ;)  

I have a sneaky suspicion that X11 is the secretive cunt(seeing how he is the only person who hasn't been imitated). God knows, he has the mentality of a kid so I could see him doing the shit.

[ May 24, 2002: Message edited by: Zombie9920 ]

Gooseberry Clock

• http://redrangersoftware.cjb.net/
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #25 on: 24 May 2002, 22:13 »
What are you talking about? I was X12 and Z11.

Zombie9920

Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #26 on: 24 May 2002, 22:19 »
quote:
Originally posted by Gooseberry Clock:
What are you talking about? I was X12 and Z11.

Yeah, but you never used an imitation name that looks exactly like his name, did you? ;P

Anyone can make an imitation name with a letter or number changed around in the name. The guy doing this shit is making names that look *EXACTLY* like our names.

Master of Reality

• VIP
  • Kudos: 177
    • http://www.bobhub.tk
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #27 on: 24 May 2002, 22:21 »
I dont wanna be accused of anything.
This is not the way the secretive cunt does it. But anyone can change their display name to look like that of another user.
The way you can tell it is me is, because i have 5 stars more than the real zombie has  

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Linux User #283518
'It takes more than a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head to stop Bob'

Master of Reality

• VIP
  • Kudos: 177
    • http://www.bobhub.tk
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #28 on: 24 May 2002, 22:27 »
and when i change my display name back... it will change to show my name beside all of my posts again, so you will have no idea what i was talking about in that previous post unless you happened to view it around 1:30PM EASTERN time.

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Linux User #283518
'It takes more than a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head to stop Bob'

Zombie9920

Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #29 on: 24 May 2002, 22:28 »
quote:
Originally posted by Zombie9920:
I dont wanna be accused of anything.
This is not the way the secretive cunt does it. But anyone can change their display name to look like that of another user.
The way you can tell it is me is, because i have 5 stars more than the real zombie has              

You are Master of Reality. Your sig gives that one away. LoL

BTW, I bet you guys are using ASCII to imitate names? Lets see, & # 97 should = a

Test. a

(EDIT)Hey, imagine that..I was right. Now if I had the mentallity that X11(and now MAster of Reality) has, I would make a fake name to give you guys a hard time...but guess what, I'm not going to do that because I'm way too mature for childish games.     ;)    

You guys aren't as clever as you think you are ehh? I think the Webmaster should disable ASCII on this forum, then there will be no more secretive cunt.(EDIT)