Author Topic: Mozilla 1.0 party  (Read 2392 times)

Zombie9920

• Kudos: 33
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #30 on: 24 May 2002, 22:36 »
Then again, maybe X11 isn't the secretive cunt..maybe it is Master of Reality and X11 just knew it was you.

L8m3rs.

Master of Reality

• VIP
  • Kudos: 177
    • http://www.bobhub.tk
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #31 on: 24 May 2002, 22:40 »
you see there are problems with your theory. I changed my Display name to imitate yours. (in case you didnt notice, there is login names and display names) Moderators can look at the profile to see the users login names. I checked and he had the same login name as the person he was imitating. And i didnt make a new account.

test yourr theory about using that other method= a

[ May 24, 2002: Message edited by: Master of Reality ]

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Linux User #283518
'It takes more than a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head to stop Bob'

Zombie9920

• Kudos: 33
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #32 on: 24 May 2002, 22:44 »
quote:
Originally posted by Master of Reality:
you see there are problems with your theory. I changed my Display name to imitate yours. (in case you didnt notice, there is login names and display names) Moderators can look at the profile to see the users login names. I checked and he had the same login name as the person he was imitating. And i didnt make a new account.

test yourr theory about using that other method= a

[ May 24, 2002: Message edited by: Master of Reality ]

So you can just edit your profile to show up as someone elses screen name? That is screwed up. And to think, this forum is being run on Linux...and you guys want to talk about Linux having superior security?

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
Mozilla 1.0 party
« Reply #33 on: 25 May 2002, 00:36 »
You obviously didn't think because this forum is not run on Linux.  And besides the OS is only as secure as the applications you run on it. Were you actually able to drop to a shell account and format the hard drive? I don't believe so. Now, let's talk about IIS.
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...