All Things Microsoft > Microsoft Hardware

Nintendo Gamecube... comments?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Master of Reality:

quote:Originally posted by SpeeDFreaK:
I say gamecube because it looks cool and it's very small. It's cheaper than anything else out there, and some of the games are extremely addictive (anyone who has played SSBM or even the original SSB with 4 players knows what I am talking about   :D   ), has 4 player support already, and there's no DVD drive to bump up the price. But if you want DVD, you could import a Panasonic Cube.
--- End quote ---

its not cheaper than a SEGA Genesis

leon:
i would say the playstation 2 or game cube. the playstation 2 has grand theft auto 3. which is a great game and it had final fantasy 10. also if you like 1st person games there is armored core 2.if you have playstation one games you can play most of the on the ps2, which is nice.

on the other hand gamecube is cheaper and has 4 controller sockets unlike the ps2, but the only game i have liked so far is ssbm because its fun and i can take out my frustration, but more games are suppose to be coming out like metroid, mario sunshine, star fox and zelda(which looks weird.)

leon:
if you get gamecube i would get super smash brothers melee and if your getting ps2 i would get gta3 or ffX

voidmain:
PS/2 can have more than 2 controllers with the Multi-Tap boxes. We've got one Multi-Tap box which allows us to have a total of 5 controllers and you can piggy-back the Multi-Tap boxes. Gran Tourismo III is pretty cool. We've been playing it for months now and still have only managed to get half way though the game. Graphics are awesome.

SpeeDFreaK:
that game is so addictive. If I could only get my hands on a street legal Skyline GT-R with lotsa horsepower in the US for a reasonable price... hell, I'd be glad just to get one.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version