Author Topic: How to make an X-box and throw democracy out the window at the same time  (Read 3096 times)

cahult

• VIP
  • Kudos: 182
It seems our "darlings" in Redmond, Washington decided it was too dear for them to make that lovely little item called X-box in the US so they moved it to Hungary. That where and when trouble started for MS. Sales didn
"The gentleman is dead, the feminists killed him" Anonymous

choasforages

• VIP
  • Kudos: 7
    • http://it died
yeah, its pathitec, all these people saying that Microsoft is the american way, we need them, they make jobs and money. too bad people don't hear too much about this, when i show my dad this, hes probably going to go nuckin futs./*he does not like the country of china much, has a damn good theory about them, and the outsourcing of all our labor, maybe i can get him to post it*/
x86: a hack on a hack of a hackway
alpha, hewlett packed it A-way
ppc: the fruity way
mips: the graphical way
sparc: the sunny way
4:20.....forget the DMCA for a while!!!

Annorax

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 457
Microsoft, the American way???? someone better pass me that crack bowl, it needs to go away!!!!!

Seriously, if Microsoft and Walmart were removed from the face of the earth life would be 99.9% perfect...
Quote from: "bash.org"
<3M> ok guys i've finally got my windows me machine up and running again :D
if everything seems to be running well on windows me you've obviously overlooked something....
<3M> who is general failure and why is he reading my hard disc :(
somehow, "i told you so" doesn't quite say it ;)

cahult

• VIP
One more scary part of this is the fact that while Flextronics keeps the chinese working like hell, the "brain work" is in Sweden. Yes, the thinking behind X-box is in my country! Here, they are supposed to come up with new ideas for the "black ugly box".

It looks a lot like the makers of clothes. Nike, Adidas and other companies like them have factories in Asia where CHILDREN are sewing and cutting. The clothes are then shipped off to another (richer) country where they sew the brand name on. All in the name of profit...

mobrien_12

• VIP
  • Kudos: 711
    • http://www.geocities.com/mobrien_12
This is a really stupid move, and not only from the human rights and Chineese "slave" labor perspective or the screw the US economy perspective.  From what I have read, one of the serious problems XBOX has had is reliability and quality control.

China does NOT make high quality goods.
In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight....

cahult

• VIP
Maybe George Bush should turn his attention towards China instead of poor Iraq. Saddam, who

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
No... the United States does good trading with China, so they'd really think it over a hundred times before attacking China.

Now Iraq on the other hand... they sell oil to the United States at a very high price. Luckily for Bush, a dictator is ruling the country, so he can just attack it in the name of democracy and make Iraq a US loving country.

cahult

• VIP
But when will democracy come to the US?  ;)

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
It did. George Wasington introduced it, but it was destroyed in the US a few decades later.

cahult

• VIP
The main foe to democracy is companies and business and their practices.  :(

Stryker

• VIP
  • Kudos: 41
I believe we are actually a republic, taking a lot of our ideas from the romans. not a very smart thing i think... considering their fall and everything. democracy was just an idea that passed.

RudeCat7

• Kudos: 109
quote:
Seriously, if Microsoft and Walmart were removed from the face of the earth life would be 99.9% perfect.

Exactly....Walmart is a shithole of a store, and does not have the lowest prices. It just has a lot of sales because it's marketing targets /*ehem*/ the poor bastards of this country. I swear! When there are 300 people in the layaway line (saw it with my own eyes) ...you have a lot of fucked up people.
*meow!* I didn't say Linux was easier, I said it was better, Dumbass!

cahult

• VIP
quote:
Originally posted by Stryker:
I believe we are actually a republic, taking a lot of our ideas from the romans. not a very smart thing i think... considering their fall and everything. democracy was just an idea that passed.

That

imthesponge

• Kudos: 0
quote:
Originally posted by Black & White Cat:
It just has a lot of sales because it's marketing targets /*ehem*/ the poor bastards of this country.

yea... tell me about it. I wouldn't hate wal-mart so much if they didn't have so many fucking annoying commercials...

[ January 25, 2003: Message edited by: imthesponge ]

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
quote:
imthesponge: f*cking

Your not allowed to say "f*cking"... say "fucking" instead