Author Topic: OSX to Windows XP  (Read 2079 times)

Jack.K

• Kudos: 0
OSX to Windows XP
« on: 30 May 2002, 17:06 »
Hey guys,

I just bought a new iMac and God is OSX shit! It doesn't have my start button, there's no my computer, there's no my doccuments, its media player sucks, IE looks like hell on it, it doesn't have Windows Movie Maker and if that's not bad enough, it doesn't run one f*cking peice of my Windows software!!! I want this damned thing off of my system NOW and I want to know how to do it! Any help would be greatly appricated!!

Thanks,
Jack

Master of Reality

• VIP
  • Kudos: 177
    • http://www.bobhub.tk
OSX to Windows XP
« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2002, 17:22 »
god, some people are stupid.
Its not fucking windows. Its a mac and therefore runs mac software and has the mac OS (OSX) and is not windows.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Linux User #283518
'It takes more than a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head to stop Bob'

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
OSX to Windows XP
« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2002, 18:13 »
It's a joke, isn't it, Jack.K?

You are joking aren't you?

first of all you can get Microsoft office, windows media player, internet explorer and outlook for the mac, and they are all better than the windows versions (except media player, which is somehow even worse!) of course they still blow goats at every opportunity, but they are better.

You know actually you could run windows programs on your mac. What you have to do is install linux on your mac, and then install Wine or WineX, and you should be able to then install and run most if not all of your windows software on your mac. Why you would want to though is another question.

Finally, your mac does have "My Computer" and "Start" menu. The Apple logo in the top left of your screen is the start menu, and the "Macintosh HD" is "My Computer".

Still, it's a joke, isn't it? nobody could be stupid enough to actually buy a mac and remain this ignorant, could they?

P.S.  
quote:
I want this damned thing off of my system NOW and I want to know how to do it!
fuck off!!!! didn't you ever learn to ask politely?

[ May 30, 2002: Message edited by: Calum ]

visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

ravuya

• VIP
OSX to Windows XP
« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2002, 18:32 »
Everyone hold still.. I smell a troll. Let's see if he comes back.

Jack.K

OSX to Windows XP
« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2002, 18:47 »
What the fuck is wrong with you people?! I said I want to get rid of the cock sucking OS, not nigger rig to work HALF the way I want it to! If you don't have anything good to say, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS!!!

Damn fucktards...

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
OSX to Windows XP
« Reply #5 on: 30 May 2002, 19:35 »
quote:
Originally posted by Jack.K:
What the fuck is wrong with you people?! I said I want to get rid of the cock sucking OS, and i also want somebody to come and give me a good kicking, please!

I can't help you out with the kicking (although i wish i could), but to get rid of MacOS, all you need to do is firstly, startup your Mac with your MacOS disk in the drive, so you are running the OS from the CD, then delete everything in "Macintosh HD", take the CD out of the machine and break it in two, then reboot. Problem solved.

Anybody else want to help Jack.K get the kicking he so sorely wants?

[ May 30, 2002: Message edited by: Calum ]

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
OSX to Windows XP
« Reply #6 on: 30 May 2002, 19:35 »
quote:
What the fuck is wrong with you people?! I said I want to get rid of the cock sucking OS, not nigger rig to work HALF the way I want it to! If you don't have anything good to say, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS!!!

Damn fucktards...

i told you everything you need to know, moron, and i think you could take your own advice re: shutting your filthy mouth.

As i can see from your second post here, you are a racist arsehole as well as a complete idiot. Luckily for you i do not moderate the mac forum, or i would delete this sorry excuse for a topic right now. You deserve a painful bone injury, Jack.K and if i see you posting anywhere else on these forums, i will not hesitate to delete your foulmouthed racist rubbish instantly.

Over to somebody else to delete this heap of tripe...

Jack.K

OSX to Windows XP
« Reply #7 on: 30 May 2002, 19:38 »
You didn't tell me what I needed to know, I want XP, not fucking OS X and not fucking Unix! It has a damn hard drive and a processor, it should run XP!!!

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
OSX to Windows XP
« Reply #8 on: 30 May 2002, 19:49 »
you are obviously the most stupid person in the world. Microsoft do not allow you to run XP on anything other than intel architecture (AMD chips too, they are the same architecture), they only release binaries for the intel chips and they do not release source code so you cannot run it on anything else. tough nuts to you, dumbass.

HOWEVER, if you wanted to run XP on your mac you could, by using the method i outline above. To recapitulate for the mentally challenged among you (that's you, Jack.K), you must:

a) get linux for the powerPC for free, at no cost and without having to pay any money

b) install linux on your computer (remember you got linux in step a?)

c) install either "Wine", or "WineX" or both (they are both PROGRAMS, Jack.K, remember that now)

d) the PROGRAMS you just installed will let you run nearly everything that runs in windows XP

e) the PROGRAMS you just installed will let you run nearly everything that runs in windows XP

f) the PROGRAMS you just installed will let you run nearly everything that runs in windows XP
(just in case you didn't get it the first time.

For those of you who are a bit slow on the uptake (yes, this means you again, Jack.K), you should be told that after following these steps, you are now free to have windows versions of all your favourite Microsoft fuckware running on your Mac. Sadly, the spyware won't be as effective as on a real windows setup, and i'm afraid you will have to put up with your machine not CRASHING as often as you might be used to, but hey, we all have our private crosses to bear, don't we.

Have a nice day!  :D

oh yes, and remember to FUCK OFF!  :D

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
OSX to Windows XP
« Reply #9 on: 30 May 2002, 19:52 »
quote:
You didn't tell me what I needed to know, I want XP, not fucking OS X and not fucking Unix! It has a damn hard drive and a processor, it should run XP!!!

"i want, i want, i want" i hope somebody kicks your obnoxious head right in sometime soon, cunt, are you this irritating in real life? or are you one of those little cuntfucks who "gets even" on the world by being the "big man" online that he is too scared to be in real life?

You snivelling wretch. If you weren't such a cunt i might even feel sorry for you.

Jack.K

OSX to Windows XP
« Reply #10 on: 30 May 2002, 19:54 »
Ok, now how the hell am I supposed to get the activation wizard and I need the BSoD... it's my favorite screensaver, it goes on everytime I want it!

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
OSX to Windows XP
« Reply #11 on: 30 May 2002, 19:56 »
addendum, you could actually have an actual copy of windows XP running on your machine if you follow the steps for installing linux as above, then get VMWARE (yes, that's another PROGRAM, Jack.K), and it will allow you to install your precious CDs of XP fuckware onto your machine, with no further ado.

Got that? well here it is again, since i know you always ignore anything the first time around (like the stupid fucktard that you obviously are):

1) install linux

2) get VMWARE

3) install windows XP

4) that's it, fucktard, what are you still hanging around for, i've answered your question several times now so FUCK RIGHT OFF YOU ASSWIPE!

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
OSX to Windows XP
« Reply #12 on: 30 May 2002, 20:01 »
quote:
Ok, now how the hell am I supposed to get the activation wizard and I need the BSoD... it's my favorite screensaver, it goes on everytime I want it!

ok, joke's over, you have shown me beyond a doubt that you are joking, can i just say that your racist remarks are not appreciated regardless of how witty you think you were being.

And to answer your question, re: activation, see the VMWare solution above, that should work, re: BSODs, you will get less with the VMWare method, but i have a feeling some may creep in there. If you really like your BSODs, you can install an older version of window susing VMWare, finally, if you really like the BSOD, you can get it as an actual screensaver in linux (which you will be using to access your windows anyway) so you can set it up just how you like it.

Ha ha, it was very funny, now stop acting like a cunt and join in the forums properly like a responsible individual.

Heru

OSX to Windows XP
« Reply #13 on: 31 May 2002, 05:16 »
lmao!
This is a very funny thread.
I'd rather run OSX on my PC that anything MS has to offer, but I can't.

Anyhow, great joke, or at least I hope it's a joke.

hoojchoons

• http://www.linux.gr
OSX to Windows XP
« Reply #14 on: 31 May 2002, 05:29 »
This is a joke, right?  :eek: