Author Topic: Anyone ever checked this site out?  (Read 858 times)

3eyes

• Kudos: 0
Anyone ever checked this site out?
« on: 6 August 2003, 05:07 »
www.microsoft-watch.com/

They don't seem to friendly to M$ either. Wonder why?  ;)
"Microsoft is a marketing company, not a software company" - Bill Gates

"I don't really support piracy but I am dead serious about consumer rights" - bwid_s_01

TuxLinux

• Kudos: 49
« Reply #1 on: 6 August 2003, 06:02 »
Does anyone here think Microsoft and SCO are buddy buddy? What will Microsoft gain though if SCO pushing unix and Microsoft windows?  does microsoft have any plans to buy  SCO? If they seem to be buddy buddy they must have a plan to both get something from destroying linux.

BTW:

I have to take the router joy back. The thing  got hot and seems to gotten destroyed from the heat!  Um, no more router  for now. Someone on this board said in my last reply about touching themselves. From joy that my router works :-D Thanks for the  cheering on for it. But, you can take it easy now  and wait for another excitment to come along :-D  

Like if Microsoft would file for chapter 11. Or, if SCO headquarters burned down from electrical fire. :-D :-D :-D

3eyes

« Reply #2 on: 6 August 2003, 10:41 »
quote:
Originally posted by TuxLinux:
[QB]Does anyone here think Microsoft and SCO are buddy buddy? What will Microsoft gain though if SCO pushing unix and Microsoft windows?  does microsoft have any plans to buy  SCO? If they seem to be buddy buddy they must have a plan to both get something from destroying linux.

M$ paid SCO either $10 million or $15 million for a Unix license they have no use for. SCO's new license for Linux requires a price of $700 which will double in October and will not allow anyone to ever modify the kernel. So destroying Linux does seem to be their objective and the fact is that they are backed by Microsoft money.

"I don't really support piracy but I am dead serious about consumer rights" - bwid_s_01

jasonlane

• http://www.root10.net
« Reply #3 on: 6 August 2003, 13:03 »
SCO / Microsoft go a long way back, of course there in cahoots, I hope it backfires and sinks them both.

SCO's Slogan?

quote:
Relax.  Worry Free Software.

Bah, scum!
The MES Anti-Prude Force
"I don

3eyes

« Reply #4 on: 6 August 2003, 13:17 »
quote:
Originally posted by Zardoz:

Bah, scum!

Yep. This has been a scam from the beginning and they're revealing how underhanded and sleazy they are everyday.