Author Topic: he's back  (Read 330 times)

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
he's back
« on: 29 December 2003, 06:20 »
that's right...

you like this, so tell me that you do
Go the fuck ~

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
he's back
« Reply #1 on: 29 December 2003, 06:28 »
I do, Captain Kirk is badass!

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
he's back
« Reply #2 on: 29 December 2003, 07:43 »
With the recent death of the goatse.cx guy, we need a new goatse.cx guy. This is your opportunity to be the next goatse.cx guy!!! Reply with your answers to the following questions.

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate the looseness of your anus? (1 being incredibly tight, 10 being incredibly loose)

2. If you rated the looseness of your anus under 9, would you be interested in a looser anus?

3. Why do you want to be the goatse.cx guy?

4. If the looseness of your anus is less than a 9 do you have any problem with CmdrTaco shoving taco shells up your anus and smashing them?

5. If the looseness of your anus is greater than or equal to 9, do you still want your anus to be looser?

6. Do you have any objections to being naked whenever you are in the slashdot compound? (except for butt plugs if you wish to wear them)

7. Will you engage in taco snotting with CmdrTaco to become the next goatse.cx guy?

8. Will you sign a wavier that any injuries caused by goats will not cause you to sue CmdrTaco, slashdot.org, and/or goatse.cx?

9. Please provide an email address so we can contact you.