Author Topic: Rather dead lately...  (Read 2670 times)

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
Rather dead lately...
« Reply #30 on: 20 May 2004, 03:33 »
quote:
Command line all the way.

z <enter> w <enter>
Go the fuck ~

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
Rather dead lately...
« Reply #31 on: 20 May 2004, 03:54 »
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyJames: GenSTEP Founder:

z <enter> w <enter>

hehe. 'z' spacebar, drag window. 'ze' spacebar. One hand on the keyboard, the other on the mouse. its the only way  ;)

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
Rather dead lately...
« Reply #32 on: 20 May 2004, 04:39 »
quote:
Jimmy James... well, I had to give him a troll status on some occasions, but that was because he was pissing a lot of forum members off.

But you were always able to cite an actual trollish thing I'd done, and I couldn't argue!

Several of these guys are saying I'm a troll simply because they don't like how I talk to them. They're rude and standoffish, and when I'm snappy, they say I'm a troll.
Go the fuck ~

Paladin9

• VIP
  • Kudos: 263
Rather dead lately...
« Reply #33 on: 20 May 2004, 05:09 »
quote:
Originally posted by Refalm:
I find his[JimmyJames] posts very humerous most of the time, and it would be sad if he left this forum.

What do you think of that Jimmy?  People are laughing at how you respond to people like an angry 10 year old.  Now THAT is funny.

To create a new standard, it takes something that's not just a little bit different; it takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination

xyle_one

• VIP
Rather dead lately...
« Reply #34 on: 20 May 2004, 05:35 »
quote:
Originally posted by Paladin9:

What do you think of that Jimmy?  People are laughing at how you respond to people like an angry 10 year old.  Now THAT is funny.

:rolleyes:

solarismka

• Kudos: 0
Rather dead lately...
« Reply #35 on: 20 May 2004, 05:54 »
quote:
Originally posted by Paladin9:

hahaha, I agree!  Look at the way he is responding now.  
  :D  

Just adds to the pile of evedence to what he trully is.  

"Regime Change" starts at home!<p>Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001<p>Jihad:<p>http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm <p>new SuSE Linux User!<p><p>If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!<p>trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!<p>Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

solarismka

Rather dead lately...
« Reply #36 on: 20 May 2004, 05:58 »
quote:
Originally posted by The Stiller:
cripes you guys throw around the word troll way too much.

not really.  I use it when it is fitting.  In case of jimmy.  yes its fitting.

quote:

trolls are basicly people here who come in with the intention of fucking shit up.

I agree, comming on here whinning his head off because of the users is trolling.

quote:

jimmy just makes big replies and tells you you're an idiot.

hence a troll

quote:

just because hes not nice to everyone doesn't mean hes a troll.

correct, but the fact that he keeps rambling on like an idiot makes him one.
"Regime Change" starts at home!<p>Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001<p>Jihad:<p>http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm <p>new SuSE Linux User!<p><p>If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!<p>trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!<p>Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

solarismka

Rather dead lately...
« Reply #37 on: 20 May 2004, 06:02 »
quote:
Just as I've been telling you. You don't know what a troll is.

ok, lets walk through your resent post.

quote:
Just accept... I'M RIGHT.

YOU'RE WRONG.

See:  Troll!

quote:

Paladin, Solaris... YOU ARE THE ONES WHO ARE NOW PISSING PEOPLE OFF. Nobody agrees with you.

Again.  He responds like a 10 year old.  So troll!

quote:

Oh, we, the members, also don't give a shit how many moderators agree with you. Moderators are here to serve the population of the forum... and not the other way around.

A statment of ignorance and we are not even talking about Microsoft or bush.  Yep troll!

quote:

Please note that this is the truth.

Trolls wishful thinking right there.  No matter what the reason, to him its the 'truth.'

Hahaha lol.  He is funny at his expence though.  Gotta give you that
   :D  

Oh it seems I STILL know what a troll is.

[ May 19, 2004: Message edited by: -=Solaris.M.K.A=- ]

xyle_one

• VIP
Rather dead lately...
« Reply #38 on: 20 May 2004, 06:07 »
The MES does throw around the word troll far too much. If someone says something disagreeable, they are labeled a troll. Weak.

solarismka

Rather dead lately...
« Reply #39 on: 20 May 2004, 06:09 »
quote:
Several of these guys are saying I'm a troll simply because they don't like how I talk to them.

You gotta give respect to get respect.  If you don't want to be a troll then all you have to do is stop with the usless comments.  Respect people and people will respect you.

quote:
They're rude and standoffish

What do you expect?  You come on here whinning about something or another.  Then bitch when we bitch back.  Why should we put up with poor social skills?

quote:
and when I'm snappy, they say I'm a troll.

Yes, because or that very admittense.  If you know you have a problem.  Why don't you seek help, get on medication and then come back.  That way we can have a decent conversation.

solarismka

Rather dead lately...
« Reply #40 on: 20 May 2004, 06:16 »
quote:
Originally posted by xyle_one:
The MES does throw around the word troll far too much. If someone says something disagreeable, they are labeled a troll. Weak.

Hmmm,  Lets see.

I've seen the word troll used when

a.) Someone who posts stupid links. birdman99

b.) Keeps rambling on about Microsoft when there is plenty of infomation to state otherwize

e.g.  Windows is stable, doesn't get any viruses, if linux was popular etc.....

kascar

c.)posts some sort or racist shit.

Great_Saten.

d.)whines their heads off about other users.

Jimmy.

f.)Posts usless unessessary ignorant shit, bush is so great, etc.....

Siplus.

All of them have a few things in commen.

They think they are automaticaly above everyone else, they always state i'm right your wrong

have some sort of challenged attitude.

have no facts to back them up.

keep repeating the same thing over and over.

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
Rather dead lately...
« Reply #41 on: 20 May 2004, 06:22 »
Refalm, this is a public request to have Paladin and Solaris de-modded for unprofessional behavior :-D

My apologies to any other mod who I've disagreed with (Laukev, Xeen)... THESE guys are the problem. Refalm, if you'd really hate to see me leave, then please get back to me on this issue via IM or PM, either one.

I'm serious about this. I'm not going to take shit from a couple of overbearing assholes. Whosoever backs me up, please say so.

Oh, and guys, if you've got a problem with the way I deal with people, take it up with me. You're the ones who are acting like children here. Actions speak louder than words, kids.

The issue is clear, you think I owe you something, and when I don't kiss your ass, you call me a troll and pull this Jr. High shit. Some moderators you are.

If my being here pisses you off... then I'll stay forever.
Go the fuck ~

insomnia

Rather dead lately...
« Reply #42 on: 20 May 2004, 06:24 »
quote:
Originally posted by The Stiller:

oss is usually great for some little program like mozilla or something.

Yes, Mozilla is truly a very small unimportant app.  :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:  

quote:

True.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
    Voltaire

Injustice is happening now; suffering is happening now. We have choices to make now. To insist on absolute certainty before starting to apply ethics to life decisions is a way of choosing to be amoral.
R. Stallman

http://www.pvda.be/

skyman8081

• VIP
  • Kudos: 187
    • http://sauron.game-host.org/
Rather dead lately...
« Reply #43 on: 20 May 2004, 06:39 »
quote:
Refalm, this is a public request to have Paladin and Solaris de-modded for unprofessional behavior :-D

My apologies to any other mod who I've disagreed with (Laukev, Xeen)... THESE guys are the problem. Refalm, if you'd really hate to see me leave, then please get back to me on this issue via IM or PM, either one.

I'm serious about this. I'm not going to take shit from a couple of overbearing assholes. Whosoever backs me up, please say so.

Oh, and guys, if you've got a problem with the way I deal with people, take it up with me. You're the ones who are acting like children here. Actions speak louder than words, kids.

The issue is clear, you think I owe you something, and when I don't kiss your ass, you call me a troll and pull this Jr. High shit. Some moderators you are.

Here, Here!

I've modded forums WAY bigger than this place.  Mod's should always be objective, simply that your opinion means more.  Solaris needs to accept other points of view and that they do exist.  Paladin, IMO does not show Maturity in his character, that is becoming of a Mod.

Opinions are just that.

Don't force them on others in how you act and speak(type?).
2 motherfuckers have sigged me so far.  Fuck yeah!

xyle_one

• VIP
Rather dead lately...
« Reply #44 on: 20 May 2004, 06:41 »
quote:

I agree 100%.